Sign in to follow this  
beachymombride

How long does it take for a photog to get back to you?

Hello everyone:

I am still new to the board although I have been upgraded from a lurker to a noob! :) I sent Sungold an email last Saturday night enquiring abouth their photo packages. I received the automated email on Sunday stating that someone would get back to me in 24 hours but I still haven't heard from anyone. I was just wondering if it takes that long to hear back. I am not the bride but the mother of the bride. I am helping my daughter with the planning. My assigned job is to do as much research and to find a good photog. Any help would be apprecieated.

My daughter is getting married in Negril RIU ClubHotel on June 5, 2010.

Thanks!

Rosalind

Hi Rosalind!

Typically a photographer will get back to you within 24 hours, however with destination photographers it occasionally takes a few days longer. It depends on if they are photographing a wedding. However, being as it's been 5 days, perhaps they didn't receive your email?

A good photographer or any reputable professional should get back to you within an hour or two. If they are traveling, you should get an "out of office reply" or some of us have our messages forwarded also.