Travelling from Canada....Any Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 krainone

• 12 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

Hi my name is Kristen. I just got engaged a couple weeks ago and want to have a destination wedding. I'm definitely just in the early planning stages right now. At the moment I'm just trying to get ideas of what is out there. All I know is that I'd like it to be at an all-inclusive resort. Most of the guests will be travelling from various parts of Canada. I want to find something relatively affordable for everyone. For now, I'd just love any ideas or suggestions that anyone can give me from their own experiences. I'm feeling clueless about where to begin at this point!

#2 Kelitaw

• 512 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Welcome! You are going to find alot of great information here!
      Congrats and Happy Planning!

#3 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#4 Melidell

• 1,091 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:58 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. My only suggestion is to make sure that your guests will be able to depart from different airports or get cheap connections to one airport with any package that you go with. Good luck and enjoy your planning!
          Loving married life!

#5 FutureMrs.D

• 191 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

Welcome and happy planning!

#6 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

welcome to the forum & congrats' I am sure you will find lots of information from this site to help with all your decisions & planning.

#7 Dianna

• 358 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hi Kristen,
                Welcome to the forum! We were just in Aruba with a bride and groom from London,Ontario. They had a bunch of people come to the wedding and stay the whole week and they had a blast. Happy planning :)

#8 desouc

• 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

I recently posted here about El Dorado Seaside in Mayan Riviera Mexico

It was great
                  From Toronto, direct flight to Cancun, all inclusive was $1497 + tax CAD in first week of February. This is the price for a standard ocean view room. My husband and I got the swim up suite and had to pay almost $250 more each for the swim up to qualify for the "free wedding package" at EL Dorado, but it worked out. We had a great wedding, without spendin much money on "extras"

#9 simplnsweet

• 323 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

Get a good travel agent that has experience in booking destination weddings. They will know how to get the best deal for all your invites.

#10 collyj

• Banned
                    • 72 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

U came to the right place.... all the best with the plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users