Dreams Palm Beach OR Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro ??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mrullo

• 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Dreams Palm Beach OR Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro ??

Any thoughts?

#2 erinsny24

• 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

I am biased...but I say Dreams Palm Beach!! : )

#3 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

Ive heard only amazing things about the Gran Bahia from friends that have been there. That's where we are getting married! I know it's a huge resort...not sure how big the Dreams is.

Good luck with your decision!

#4 Tait Weddings

Tait Weddings
        • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:18 AM

Dreams has a cleaner, more private beach ceremony location than the Bahia Principe. Also the Bahia Principe Gazebo location is on a tram route which comes by during the ceremony.

#5 bikegirl

• Banned
          • 319 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

^ Thanks for that info! Would not have known and definitely something that should be taken into consideration.

mrullo, I would choose Dreams Palm Beach just because that's also on my list of possible locations. I like the look of Dreams better

#6 kezz2122

• 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

i hav choosen the gran bahia principe bavaro hav read alot of reviews, some really good. have e-mailed the wedding co-ordinators and always had quick useful replies. so far think i have nade a good choice but the wedding isnt until april 2010 x

#7 Vanedi

• 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:26 AM

My fiance and I have chosen Dreams Palm Beach. It's newly renovated and looks absolutely GORGEOUS! And Melani, the wedding coordinator at the Palm Beach location is amazing. She answers any and every question, and always gets back to you quickly!

#8 natashakc

• 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

I vote Gran Bahia principe Bavaro!!! Married there November 2009 and LOVED every single minute of it!!!
                  Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#9 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:01 AM

Dreams Palm Beach looks beautiful... anyone know where I can get more information about their weddings?

#10 bikegirl

• Banned
                    • 319 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

^ Bumping this up as I'd love to know if any girls have additional info regarding their weddings? I have the guide available on their website but to contact them for more info regarding the wedding (photos, etc.) there's a lengthy form with info I don't want to disclose.

Anyone have additional info from the WC about DPB? Thanks in advance! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users