Sign in to follow this  
mrullo

Dreams Palm Beach OR Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro ??

Ive heard only amazing things about the Gran Bahia from friends that have been there. That's where we are getting married! I know it's a huge resort...not sure how big the Dreams is.

Good luck with your decision!

^ Thanks for that info! Would not have known and definitely something that should be taken into consideration.

mrullo, I would choose Dreams Palm Beach just because that's also on my list of possible locations. I like the look of Dreams better

i hav choosen the gran bahia principe bavaro hav read alot of reviews, some really good. have e-mailed the wedding co-ordinators and always had quick useful replies. so far think i have nade a good choice but the wedding isnt until april 2010 x

My fiance and I have chosen Dreams Palm Beach. It's newly renovated and looks absolutely GORGEOUS! And Melani, the wedding coordinator at the Palm Beach location is amazing. She answers any and every question, and always gets back to you quickly!

^ Bumping this up as I'd love to know if any girls have additional info regarding their weddings? I have the guide available on their website but to contact them for more info regarding the wedding (photos, etc.) there's a lengthy form with info I don't want to disclose.

Anyone have additional info from the WC about DPB? Thanks in advance! :)