Photo

Anyone have menu/etras price list for Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mrullo

mrullo
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

Anyone have menu/etras price list for Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana? I am trying to work everything out and see if Dreams Palm Beach or Grand Bahia would be a better choice..

If anyone has an opinion to add about the hotel choice please let me know..

Thanks!!
    Melissa

#2 natashakc

natashakc
    • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

Gran Bahia is my biased choice!!
      We had a private recption there (at the Garden Grille restaurant). Our wedding package was $1350 USD, extra flowers about $300, and the private reception was $750USD plus $100 USD for the 3 piece mariachi band for after the ceremony.

Our meal at ther Garden Grille was amazing!! We had chicken ceasar salad for appetizer, grilled chicken breast, roasted potatoes, veggies main course, then chocolate mouse/cake for dessert. Plus, we had the most delicious wedding cake!!

They are very accomodating, so if you want any changes/supplements at all on the menu, they will do it. They made sure there was a children's menu of chicken strips and fries, and fettucine for my niece and nephew.

Great place!!!!
      Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#3 natashakc

natashakc
      • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Email:weddingscoordinatorbppuj@bahia-principe.com

Patricia is the head coordinator, but I dealt entirely with Cinthya (the assistant) before we got there. Both were great!
        Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#4 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

I've attached a copy of the manual that the Bahia Principe sent to me...if you need more information PM me! We're getting married there on July 7th this year!

Attached Files

#5 ali.jeff2011

ali.jeff2011
          • 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:55 PM

I cannot open that link, how do I become able to since I am a newbie

#6 ali.jeff2011

ali.jeff2011
            • 31 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

Natasha, how many people did you have at your wedding? I love the packages they offer just the extra per person rates are not that appealing... did you get any sort of deal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users