Photo

Ladies please help, i hate my dress:(

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 JenB

JenB
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:53 PM

Thanks everyone!! If I can figure out how to put up a picture I will.. Now I just discovered a MAJOR issue with it.... When I bought the dress I had it shipped to my house because it was easier that way, rather than trying to take it home on the plane with us!! I was looking at my recipet yesteray and to my surprise I think they sent me the WRONG DRESS!!!!! The serial number that was on my recipet DOES NOT match the serial number on my dress!!! What do I do now Because it was a sample sale dress, it is suppossed to be FINAL SALE... I need your advice before I call them, what do I say??

#22 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

oh no! do you think this is why you hate it? i mean is it the wrong dress?? regardless you need to call and tell them and be FIRM b/c you have proof that the numbers don't match. the whole "final sale" thing DOES NOT apply if it is clearly the store's mistake!! it seems like they have some issues with this happening!

#23 roo66

roo66
      • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Jen i imagine this could be your get out of that dress card.You dont have what you bought.Ring them and see what they offer.The dress of your dreams i hope xxx

#24 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
        • 202 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JenB
          Thanks everyone!! If I can figure out how to put up a picture I will.. Now I just discovered a MAJOR issue with it.... When I bought the dress I had it shipped to my house because it was easier that way, rather than trying to take it home on the plane with us!! I was looking at my recipet yesteray and to my surprise I think they sent me the WRONG DRESS!!!!! The serial number that was on my recipet DOES NOT match the serial number on my dress!!! What do I do now Because it was a sample sale dress, it is suppossed to be FINAL SALE... I need your advice before I call them, what do I say??

I would call now and explain to them that it's not the right dress. Let them know the correct number. I would be firm with them (you can def. be firm with out being a bit*h if that's what you're worried about)!

Good luck! Keep us updated!

#25 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JenB
            Jen its only a final sale if they send the dress you actually BOUGHT! Be very firm with that. If you have a receipt and the serials dont match then they screwed up and HAVE to fix this!

#26 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
            • 205 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

You need to call them. They should help you since they messed up, you do not have the correct dress if the numbers do no match up. Also have you looked up online, the dress number from your receipt? That may help your case.

#27 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
              • 323 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:32 AM

wow, this could be the universe working its magic for you! i really hope it works out in your favor. This like getting speeding ticket and the police officer screws up on filling out the ticket.....it is then considered void!! it is their mistake!

#28 wendyjd

wendyjd
                • 968 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:51 PM

Make sure you let us know what happens...

#29 emilyk78

emilyk78
                  • 220 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

Ditto the other girls - def. try to sell it and keep searching - you'll find one that makes you cry - but in a good way :)
                    ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#30 lowkeybride

lowkeybride
                    • 38 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

So I am really curious to find out the outcome of this! Was it the wrong dress??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users