Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#61 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

Ladies,

I have researched and narrowed down our photographers. If anyone would like information for the following photogs please let me know. The photogs are:

Juan Navarro
    Claudia Rodriquez
    Del Sol
    Cecilia Dumas

#62 bellajovie

bellajovie
    • 93 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

Hey everyone, I am also a 2012 bride!! It's so good to know that Im not the lone ranger. :) My fi and I are looking at a January 2012 wedding. I look forward to sharing with and learning from everyone!

#63 Norma83

Norma83
      • 173 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

Hi Bellajovie -

Welcome to the 2012 club!  :) 

Originally Posted by bellajovie 

Hey everyone, I am also a 2012 bride!! It's so good to know that Im not the lone ranger. :) My fi and I are looking at a January 2012 wedding. I look forward to sharing with and learning from everyone!

#64 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
        • 661 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

WOW!  I can't beleive some of you already have your weddings booked.  My resort wont allow us to book or even put down a deposit unless we have our deposit paid to the travel agent within two months of requesting our date.  So basically I think we can't even put a deposit down until May 2011. 
          I wish we could do that.

Welcome to all the new ladies to the forum.....this 2012 thread will be super busy in a while - just wait and see....it will be our turn soon enough!

Congrats!

#65 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
          • 747 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:56 AM

2012 seems like it's FOREVER away...the more I try to plan..the less I can really do and the more excited I get :)

#66 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

msmarmar123 I feel the exact same way.  So I'm working on creating our monogram ;-)  I'm not a DIY person so just decided to see what I can do now without the hastle of having time constraints.  Although we don't have our wedding date locked with the resort (as they won't start booking until the new year), we do have our photog for the date.

#67 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jennybell1 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 right? LOL

Yay!
                How exciting for you if that is the case! I hope your family gets on board with it for your sake. Makes things so much easier then. Keep us posted!!!

I have a date and location! May 15th at Azul Sensatori 2011

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#68 Greenie

Greenie
                • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

Hi Maggie,

I'm very glad that things are going smoothly for you!!!  I guess its all a matter of perspective... instead of freaking out about the date change you were able to make it work :)  I'm just staring on my wedding planning and is still reseaching a location... is it possible for you to send me the hotel info tha you sent the others? kd_mailbox@yahoo.com

thanks!

#69 Greenie

Greenie
                  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:24 AM

Congrats!!! It's nice to see everyones plans coming together.  I guess a positive outlook goes a long way :)

Maggie... I just started my whole DW planning process, is it possible for you to send me the hotel info that you sent the others? kd_mailbox@yahoo.com Thanks!  

#70 char79uk

char79uk
                    • 262 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jennybell1 

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jealousy88
                      Cute!! Too bad my wedding is in June.
                      I can send you my file and then all you have to do is click on the date and change it to yours? If you want anyways?
                      THen all you have to do is connect to a printer and print away - they look just fine on regular printer paper too.

Jenn

Hi Jenn

If you don't mind could you please send me the file too.

Thank you x

xxx Charmaine xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users