Photo

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#231 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Jamie!!!!!!  The STDs are adorable!  It's definitely the perfect time to start sending them out.  My wedding date is 1-6-12 and we sent out the STDs in January to give people a year's heads up in the event they wanted to start saving.  We are going to send out postcards this month (free from VistaPrint) just reminding people to check out the "updated" wedding site since we picked a resort/decided on a TA/got a room block/got the group rate.  Formal invite will be sent out in June or July since we are releasing the rooms not booked by October 6th.

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#232 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

Welcome  & congrats pop028

wer getting married next March in 2012!!! woo hooo 2012 in the mayan...will the world end??

#233 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

Kath1072 Welcome and Congrats!  This site is awesome

I'm a 2012 Bride to be!  We're planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana May 2012!

#234 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
        • 460 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

jamieirene,

can i ask you where you got your STD's made? it looks great! =)

jb

#235 jamieirene

jamieirene
          • 650 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks perry! I love the idea of the reminder before the formal invitations are sent out to check the wedding website because we do regurally update it! Im going to send thm out as soon as we finish fillig out the addresses. Then send a little reminder! Thanks!! Also does visits print have a format for something like that or did you just do a custome design postcard??

#236 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

That is a great STD!  Love it!

#237 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

Hi jbmarch2012! 

Sorry for the delay!  I had them made by Serendipity Beyond Designs.  Her etsy link is http://www.etsy.com/.../beyonddesign.  She was great to work with and I would suggest her to everyone!

#238 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

No big deal... Thanks! would definitely check it out =)

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Hi jbmarch2012! 

Sorry for the delay!  I had them made by Serendipity Beyond Designs.  Her etsy link is http://www.etsy.com/.../beyonddesign.  She was great to work with and I would suggest her to everyone!

#239 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                  • 465 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hi All! Just got engaged in January and planning a November 2012 wedding! Still way far off - but the planning has already begun!
                    Had settled on a few resorts - Dreams Riviera, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Barcelo Maya, Bahia Principe Tulum/Akumal - but now retreating a bit as the more i find out about these resorts - the more I feel like a bride on an assembly line.
                    Very confused at this point. Actually considering Xcaret as a venue - but I know its pricey. But maybe its worth it so that you're not passing another bride on the way to your ceremony! LOL

#240 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

Congrats Sunshine2680 and Happy Planning

Hi All! Just got engaged in January and planning a November 2012 wedding! Still way far off - but the planning has already begun!
                      Had settled on a few resorts - Dreams Riviera, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Barcelo Maya, Bahia Principe Tulum/Akumal - but now retreating a bit as the more i find out about these resorts - the more I feel like a bride on an assembly line.
                      Very confused at this point. Actually considering Xcaret as a venue - but I know its pricey. But maybe its worth it so that you're not passing another bride on the way to your ceremony! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users