Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#221 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

Calling all Moon Palace Brides!!

Ladies look up this thread and place your wedding date there.  This will help us to find out who is going to be at MP on or around the time that we get married.

#222 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if any of my fellow 2012 brides have sent out their save the dates yet?  Our wedding date is july 28th 2012, and I want to give everyone plenty of notice planning and saving time.  I will probably finish filling out the addresses on the Save the dates by the 2nd week in April do you think thats too soon to send them out?  Let me know what  you guys think!  Thanks!  oh and heres a sneek peek of how they turned out!  I love them! 

Front

Back

#223 Maritza919

Maritza919
      • 421 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hi Jamie! Love your STD very cute! I'm getting married April 7,2012 at Azul Beach and just sent my STD. I wanted to give everyone a year's time so that they know and hopefully make arrangements. I know people book vacations. Year in advance so giving plenty of time. I am going to send out my invitations with travel information in June. I'm a supper planner so I like everyone to have all information possible. Hopefully that helps :)

#224 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

Hi Jamie,

I love your STDs!  I'm getting married April 21, 2012 @ MP and I am planning to send out my STDs between the 9th and 13th of April so that everyone will receive them by the 21st of April.  This way everyone will have a year to plan.  I will be sending out my Invites in October (6 months from the wedding).  I would caution again sending things too early as it gets closer though as some may have a tendency to forget with things being so far out.  Unless that is, if you plan on sending a reminder after the invites.. like brouchers etc..

#225 Labebita911

Labebita911
          • 303 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Thanks you all for the TA help./ OI will contact Teresa right now.. Thanks

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#226 AmyG

AmyG
            • 189 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

Hi jamieirene,

I Love your STD's....soooo cute!  I just sent out my STD's for my March 16, 2012 wedding in Mexico, so I do not think it is too early at all. I also included my TA's info and resort rates so people can book this early.

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if any of my fellow 2012 brides have sent out their save the dates yet?  Our wedding date is july 28th 2012, and I want to give everyone plenty of notice planning and saving time.  I will probably finish filling out the addresses on the Save the dates by the 2nd week in April do you think thats too soon to send them out?  Let me know what  you guys think!  Thanks!  oh and heres a sneek peek of how they turned out!  I love them! 

Front

Back

#227 kath1072

kath1072
              • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

I'm a 2012 Bride to be!  We're planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana May 2012!

#228 AmyG

AmyG
                • 189 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

Welcome kath1072!!!!   You are going to get soooooo much useful information on this website!  Have fun planning!   :-)

Originally Posted by kath1072 

I'm a 2012 Bride to be!  We're planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana May 2012!

#229 popo28

popo28
                  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

wer getting married next March in 2012!!! woo hooo 2012 in the mayan...will the world end??

#230 jamieirene

jamieirene
                    • 650 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for the compliments everyone and the advise! Im honestly not sure what I would do without this site and all of your wonderfull ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users