Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#171 PamelaVan

PamelaVan
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hi ladies, 

I am getting married in Tulum Mexico May 5, 2012!!!! So excited, exactly 10 years from the day we met!!! Our guests are staying at a AI in Riviera Maya, and we are having the wedding a a rustic beach boutique hotel in tulum. I have my photographer and the rest is still in the making!!!! What a fun year of plannig ahead!

#172 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:53 AM

Merrylee,

Did you get a confirmation on your date yet?

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Congrats everyone!  It's so exciting to share these experiences with all of you

#173 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

Welcome and Happy Planning!!

Originally Posted by PamelaVan 

Hi ladies, 

I am getting married in Tulum Mexico May 5, 2012!!!! So excited, exactly 10 years from the day we met!!! Our guests are staying at a AI in Riviera Maya, and we are having the wedding a a rustic beach boutique hotel in tulum. I have my photographer and the rest is still in the making!!!! What a fun year of plannig ahead!

#174 kerry872

kerry872
        • 165 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

Congratulations x

Hi ladies, 

#175 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

We are looking at February 2012.  Narrowing down the sites and need to make a decision soon!

#176 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
            • 747 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Brenners 

We are looking at February 2012.  Narrowing down the sites and need to make a decision soon!

Which resorts were you looking at?  I'm February 11, 2012 at Azul Sensatori...you're only the 3rd February Mexico I've seen so far :)

Welcome and Congratz!

#177 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

We have narrowed it down to Ceiba del Mar, Barcelo Maya and Dreams Riviera Cancun.  We are really leaning toward Ceiba.  I want to book soon so we can move on to more fun things!  Thanks Marla!  Congrats to you as well!  :)

#178 Norma83

Norma83
                • 173 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hi PamelaVan -

We are wedding date twinkies!  We're also getting married May 5, 2012 but in Cancun.  Congratulations and happy planning!

Hi ladies, 

#179 Ali12

Ali12
                  • 216 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

We are getting married April 18th 2012! Cant wait to start more planning, starting to think about invitations right now :) 

Congrats to everyone.

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#180 Brenners

Brenners
                    • 807 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

Ali - some friends of ours are going to Sandos Playacar for their one year anniversary this May.  I will ask them if they get to see any weddings while they are there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users