Photo

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#151 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

I am planning a March 2012 wedding in Mexico; We haven't booked anything yet but it's looking like its going to be Gran Bahia Principe Coba.  I want to send out like a e-brochure ( once we confirm the place) to everyone who we are inviting with information regarding pricing and information regarding the resort.  I don't really know how to go about it though, has anyone else done this?

#152 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

April 2012 here hoping for the 17th at the Moon Palace, hoping to get the final details confirmed by the end of January so that I can officially start the planning etc...

I am so grateful that I found BDW because I think I'd already be beyond stressed and nothing has officially happened yet :)

Although I sometimes feel that I should call in "engaged" from work sometimes because my mind wanders so much throughout the day that i wish I could just spend all my time planning my wedding that i don't know for sure will be the day I want it to be :)

#153 Labebita911

Labebita911
      • 303 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

July 2012 Bride Here :o).. So excited.. Cant wait for my Beach wedding at The Royal Cancun!!!!! 

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#154 ccsoti

ccsoti
        • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Hi all!  My FH and I are looking at resorts in the Riviera Maya in April 2012.  Very excited!!

#155 AmyG

AmyG
          • 189 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

Hi all !!  I am a March 2012 bride-to-be!  I got engaged 7 months ago and started planning a DW to Costa Rica unfortunately a lot of belly aching was going on because of the cost so I am now planning my DW to Mexico. 

I have another meeting with my TA tomorrow to hopefully narrow down and book my resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I am super excited and I can not wait to chat with you all about the planning experience.      

#156 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
            • 747 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

Congratz and welcome to the Forum :)  I'm a February 2012 Riviera Maya....and I can't wait

Originally Posted by AmyG 

Hi all !!  I am a March 2012 bride-to-be!  I got engaged 7 months ago and started planning a DW to Costa Rica unfortunately a lot of belly aching was going on because of the cost so I am now planning my DW to Mexico. 

I have another meeting with my TA tomorrow to hopefully narrow down and book my resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I am super excited and I can not wait to chat with you all about the planning experience.      

#157 perry1217

perry1217
              • 355 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

So exciting!!!  Good luck with narrowing down the resort.  I could seriously feel the weight come off my shoulders when we officially picked ours!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#158 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by ccsoti 

Hi all!  My FH and I are looking at resorts in the Riviera Maya in April 2012.  Very excited!!

I'll be in that area April 2012 as well, just have to confirm the dates.  We have to put down the deposit which is what is holding up the confirmation since we've only been planning the DW for sure for about 2 weeks :P

#159 babestaaa

babestaaa
                  • 212 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

My resort told me I can book in August to reserve the date. I can't wait! We're getting married at the Now Sapphire Riviera Maya on August 24, 2012. I can't believe It was in May I got engaged and now we're 1.7yrs away. Time will probably fly even quicker considering we're house hunting this week. It gives us and our families enough time to save too. Also, I'm very DIY and so far me and my fiance have made our STD's and were sent out early November. Welcome all 2012 brides! So far, seems like I'm a latest wedding in 2012 lol.

#160 perry1217

perry1217
                    • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

Your big day will be here before you know it! I can't believe I'm officially less than a year away already!
                      Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users