Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

We are to save $$ and have the colors that we want to incorporate.  After we went to Fabric Row we were able to decide if we wanted satin or organza.  We choose crystal organza & decided that it would be much easier to purchase the chair sashes instead of making our own.  So on the hunt for our colors I went to weddinglinensdirect.com and purchased for $1.50 each 4 colors chair sashes.  We love the length 9X108 and the texture however; the grape is a little to light and the eggplant a little to dark.  So I ordered to other blues to see if we can lighten the color.  Their processing and turn around time is great and we will surely use them. 

Originally Posted by Jennybell1 View Post

Thanks Char and Coco....

Swatches....are you bringing your own decorations down there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by char79uk View Post

Hi Jennybell, sorry for the delay but i've emailed your hotmail address, if you could kindly send me your template.

Thanks x

Quote:

Hi Jenn

If you don't mind could you please send me the file too.

Thank you

Sure just email me and I will send it your way - jennybell1@hotmail.com

Jana297, we've just decided this week that Dreams Cancun will be the perfect hotel for us to get married at in July 2012.  Now we've decided on the venue I feel like i can finally start planning.

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to see that there are some 2012 brides out there!! Yeah! We have our date set for April 6 2012 at Dreams Cancun!!! We are so excited!! I hope I can meet another bride that will be out there the same time!! We all have what seems like forever till the day is upon us. We are actually going out there in April for a vacation! Super excited!! Happy planning to all of you!!

Hi coconoir1908, can you please send me details of Juan Navarro as i've heard that he is the photographer for Dreams Cancun.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Photog Info!

Hello Fellow 2012 Brides. My FH and I have settled on a photog for our wedding.  However; I am still deciding on who will do our TTD. Nevertheless, I have current info for the following:

Samuel Luna

Del Sol

La Luna

Cecilia Dumas

Claudia Rodriquz

Juan Navarro

Sasha Gluck

Pierre Violle

If you are interested in any of the following, let me know and I will be either happy to email them to you.

Chanel the future "Mrs. Wright"

Hey there!  Check out "Mrs. Timpone"'s profile.  She's my friend and was just married at Dreams Cancun.  Her photog was Juan and she absolutely loved him!  Her pics are beautiful!!

perry1217 pm me your email address

Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post

Quote:

Hi Jennybell, sorry for the delay but i've emailed your hotmail address, if you could kindly send me your template.

Thanks x

Quote:

Hi Jenn

If you don't mind could you please send me the file too.

Thank you

Sure just email me and I will send it your way - jennybell1@hotmail.com

Jana297, we've just decided this week that Dreams Cancun will be the perfect hotel for us to get married at in July 2012.  Now we've decided on the venue I feel like i can finally start planning.

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to see that there are some 2012 brides out there!! Yeah! We have our date set for April 6 2012 at Dreams Cancun!!! We are so excited!! I hope I can meet another bride that will be out there the same time!! We all have what seems like forever till the day is upon us. We are actually going out there in April for a vacation! Super excited!! Happy planning to all of you!!

Hi coconoir1908, can you please send me details of Juan Navarro as i've heard that he is the photographer for Dreams Cancun.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Photog Info!

Hello Fellow 2012 Brides. My FH and I have settled on a photog for our wedding.  However; I am still deciding on who will do our TTD. Nevertheless, I have current info for the following:

Samuel Luna

Del Sol

La Luna

Cecilia Dumas

Claudia Rodriquz

Juan Navarro

Sasha Gluck

Pierre Violle

If you are interested in any of the following, let me know and I will be either happy to email them to you.

Chanel the future "Mrs. Wright"

Hey there!  Check out "Mrs. Timpone"'s profile.  She's my friend and was just married at Dreams Cancun.  Her photog was Juan and she absolutely loved him!  Her pics are beautiful!!

Hi everyone!! I'm recently engaged and we have decided we want to get married sometime in early 2012 in Mexico.  I have run into a dilemma though, my Fiances' brother and sister in law are both teachers and the best time for them to come is during February break (something we have in Alberta).  I was looking up prices online, and it seems like during this time prices for vacations are almost $400 more then during the week before or after!!  I know if we book it for a different week there is a good chance they might now come, however, I don't know if Im willing to pay that much extra money!  What would you do?

• 3 weeks later...

Jay45 I hear you. My soon to be mother in law works in the school system as well as soon to be sil. I am thinking of doing it over Memorial Day weekend 2012.  They have off for that Monday and can hopefully take off on the Friday before.  It's hard but trying to figure out a date and locations is crazy.  Hope you're able to find a date! =)

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning a March 2012 wedding in Mexico; We haven't booked anything yet but it's looking like its going to be Gran Bahia Principe Coba.  I want to send out like a e-brochure ( once we confirm the place) to everyone who we are inviting with information regarding pricing and information regarding the resort.  I don't really know how to go about it though, has anyone else done this?