Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#101 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Congrats Jana297, We are just shy a few weeks as we are April 21... However; I will be celebrating with you as my Birthday is the 5th.. This is a good month! 

Bummer I wish we got a chance to meet up!! Congrats...and I will think of you on your birthday!! After all we are April 2012 Cancun Brides!! Yipeee yi yeah!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#102 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
    • 158 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

Hi ladies:) Congrats to us all! I am so glad I found this thread and I am not alone! We set our date for April 22, 2012-- our seven year anniversary<3 at The Royal in Cancun.. 

#103 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

MexicoBride422

We will be in Cancun at the same time Yay!!!! 

#104 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

Photog Info!

Hello Fellow 2012 Brides. My FH and I have settled on a photog for our wedding.  However; I am still deciding on who will do our TTD. Nevertheless, I have current info for the following:

Samuel Luna

Del Sol

La Luna

Cecilia Dumas

Claudia Rodriquz

Juan Navarro

Sasha Gluck

Pierre Violle

If you are interested in any of the following, let me know and I will be either happy to email them to you.

Chanel the future "Mrs. Wright"

#105 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:15 AM

So I started a thread on flowers!! See if any of you know anything about this!! I am lost and worried I will be breaking the bank over my flowers!!! See thread below!!

Dreams Cancun Bridal Flower Bouquets

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
            April 6, 2012

#106 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?  Is anyone actively planning? 

#107 Jaclyn24

Jaclyn24
              • 33 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Hi everyone

We are planning for summer of 2012

I booked a site visit for the royal in Cancun in December

Coco: what photog did you choose?

There is so much to think about and plan

and I feel like its going to be very difficult planning in a different country

I have tons and tons of questions...Is anyone else planning in the royal cancun?

Jaclyn

#108 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

Jaclyn24,

Search, Search, Search this site!!  It is great, and will give you more ideas than you ever thought of.  Next you will find yourself overwhelmed at the amount of information you have (smile).  You very well may find a thread(s) on here for those that book at the Royal (we have kids so this wasn't an option ;-().  Once you find the thread, definitely subscribe to it so that you can be updated every time someone leaves a comment etc. 

It was my job to narrow down the photogs to 5, from there FH narrowed it down to 2.  Claudia Rodriquez and La Luna.  Our schedules have been crazy lately with him training for a new position within his company and me studying for my boards.  So once we secure our site location in Jan.  We will then pick up the pieces for photogs to secure them.  I will tell you though that we will have 2 different photogs (1 for the wedding day and one for the TTD). Peter Violle will do our TTD shots at the Cenote ( I have full authority over this one) as FH really doesn't want to but knows how much this means to me.  Therefore, he will choose from the 2.  However; regardless I know that we are getting a good photog either way. I love love love their work.  However; we both really wish that Del Sol was in our budget ;-(  and came to Moon Palace..

Let me know if you need any photog info, I am more than willing to share. 

#109 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                  • 747 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:37 AM

That is so funny...FI and I were between La Luna and Claudia Rogriguez too...basically decided yesterday on La Luna,...and also would have liked Del Sol, but they are not allowed at our resort (Karisma properties).  If possible, we are trying to have them for our TTD...it would be the cheapest package....but that is totally my dream...I'm hoping to win the lottery or rob a bank within the next year so all my wedding dreams can come true :)

Happy Planning Everyone!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Jaclyn24,

It was my job to narrow down the photogs to 5, from there FH narrowed it down to 2.  Claudia Rodriquez and La Luna.  Our schedules have been crazy lately with him training for a new position within his company and me studying for my boards.  So once we secure our site location in Jan.  We will then pick up the pieces for photogs to secure them.  I will tell you though that we will have 2 different photogs (1 for the wedding day and one for the TTD). Peter Violle will do our TTD shots at the Cenote ( I have full authority over this one) as FH really doesn't want to but knows how much this means to me.  Therefore, he will choose from the 2.  However; regardless I know that we are getting a good photog either way. I love love love their work.  However; we both really wish that Del Sol was in our budget ;-(  and came to Moon Palace..

Let me know if you need any photog info, I am more than willing to share. 

#110 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:11 AM

LOL,

Stay away from robbing the bank, last time I checked shackles and orange is not the fashion statement LOL.

That's so hilarouis.  I was thinking La Luna and Del Sol for the TTD but ouch I would have to pull a heist with you ;-)  But it's in FI hands. What photog at La Luna are you going with? 

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

That is so funny...FI and I were between La Luna and Claudia Rogriguez too...basically decided yesterday on La Luna,...and also would have liked Del Sol, but they are not allowed at our resort (Karisma properties).  If possible, we are trying to have them for our TTD...it would be the cheapest package....but that is totally my dream...I'm hoping to win the lottery or rob a bank within the next year so all my wedding dreams can come true :)

Happy Planning Everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users