Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

 

Congrats all!

May 3, 2012 in Mexico...wish it was this May!!

 

PamelaVan & Norma83 I love the idea of getting married in Mexico on cinco de mayo!

 

Sorry to barge in just saw what you had written and i just have to say... TRUST me when i say.... The next year WILL fly by we booked our wedding on May 4th 2010 for May 2011, I have 7 weeks left before we fly and i honestly DO NOT know where the last 12 months have gone!!!

In a way i wish i still had 12 months, as now im scared... Its all going to be over before i know it :-( Just dont know what i will do with myself when we get back (except for our AHR) all i have done for 18 plus months is wedding plan xxx CANT wait to marry my honey though... and become a wife & be Mrs Creely :-P

 

Good Luck ladies xxxxx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Sharon99!  I love the idea of getting married on Cinco de Mayo too.  It will give us a reason to go out for margaritas on our anniversary! :) 

 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Congrats all!

May 3, 2012 in Mexico...wish it was this May!!

 

PamelaVan & Norma83 I love the idea of getting married in Mexico on cinco de mayo!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am already nervous and we still have eleven months.  I am excited to get married but there is so much to do!  Congrats everyone and enjoy every crazy moment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am exactly one year away and I am so excited!!!

 

My wedding is booked, I got group rates from my TA set, my save the dates are going out this weekend, I ordered my dress....I guess I can relax now!   cheers.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thats Awesome AmyG!!
 

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

I am exactly one year away and I am so excited!!!

 

My wedding is booked, I got group rates from my TA set, my save the dates are going out this weekend, I ordered my dress....I guess I can relax now!   cheers.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!!! So exciting!!

I know what you mean...3 months have flown by already for me & I feel like I am constantly on this site & talking about the wedding with my FI, who is sick of hearing about it!!  lol Very time consuming.

I guess I should start looking for my dress!

 

AmyG - congrats!! Exciting!!! When are you planning on sending out your invites?

I just ordered my save the dates & wasnt sure how close to send out the invites. I am thinking MayJune when airfare is out....
 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post




Sorry to barge in just saw what you had written and i just have to say... TRUST me when i say.... The next year WILL fly by we booked our wedding on May 4th 2010 for May 2011, I have 7 weeks left before we fly and i honestly DO NOT know where the last 12 months have gone!!!

In a way i wish i still had 12 months, as now im scared... Its all going to be over before i know it :-( Just dont know what i will do with myself when we get back (except for our AHR) all i have done for 18 plus months is wedding plan xxx CANT wait to marry my honey though... and become a wife & be Mrs Creely :-P

 

Good Luck ladies xxxxx

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone!! Im a recent 2012 bride :) My fiance and I are planning on getting marred in the Riviera Maya in June of 2012 at either Barcelo, Dreams tulum, or Dreams Riviera :) We cant wait!! It seems sooo far away though even though we know the time will fly by!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×