Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Congrats all!

May 3, 2012 in Mexico...wish it was this May!!

PamelaVan & Norma83 I love the idea of getting married in Mexico on cinco de mayo!

Sorry to barge in just saw what you had written and i just have to say... TRUST me when i say.... The next year WILL fly by we booked our wedding on May 4th 2010 for May 2011, I have 7 weeks left before we fly and i honestly DO NOT know where the last 12 months have gone!!!

In a way i wish i still had 12 months, as now im scared... Its all going to be over before i know it :-( Just dont know what i will do with myself when we get back (except for our AHR) all i have done for 18 plus months is wedding plan xxx CANT wait to marry my honey though... and become a wife & be Mrs Creely :-P

Good Luck ladies xxxxx

Thanks, Sharon99!  I love the idea of getting married on Cinco de Mayo too.  It will give us a reason to go out for margaritas on our anniversary! :) 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Congrats all!

May 3, 2012 in Mexico...wish it was this May!!

PamelaVan & Norma83 I love the idea of getting married in Mexico on cinco de mayo!

I am already nervous and we still have eleven months.  I am excited to get married but there is so much to do!  Congrats everyone and enjoy every crazy moment!

I am exactly one year away and I am so excited!!!

My wedding is booked, I got group rates from my TA set, my save the dates are going out this weekend, I ordered my dress....I guess I can relax now!   cheers.gif

Thats Awesome AmyG!!

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

I am exactly one year away and I am so excited!!!

My wedding is booked, I got group rates from my TA set, my save the dates are going out this weekend, I ordered my dress....I guess I can relax now!   cheers.gif

Congrats!!! So exciting!!

I know what you mean...3 months have flown by already for me & I feel like I am constantly on this site & talking about the wedding with my FI, who is sick of hearing about it!!  lol Very time consuming.

I guess I should start looking for my dress!

AmyG - congrats!! Exciting!!! When are you planning on sending out your invites?

I just ordered my save the dates & wasnt sure how close to send out the invites. I am thinking MayJune when airfare is out....

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Sorry to barge in just saw what you had written and i just have to say... TRUST me when i say.... The next year WILL fly by we booked our wedding on May 4th 2010 for May 2011, I have 7 weeks left before we fly and i honestly DO NOT know where the last 12 months have gone!!!

In a way i wish i still had 12 months, as now im scared... Its all going to be over before i know it :-( Just dont know what i will do with myself when we get back (except for our AHR) all i have done for 18 plus months is wedding plan xxx CANT wait to marry my honey though... and become a wife & be Mrs Creely :-P

Good Luck ladies xxxxx

Hi Everyone!! Im a recent 2012 bride :) My fiance and I are planning on getting marred in the Riviera Maya in June of 2012 at either Barcelo, Dreams tulum, or Dreams Riviera :) We cant wait!! It seems sooo far away though even though we know the time will fly by!