Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

So does!!! Never thought I'd end up at this resort but now I'm glad we chose it - its really the price that made the decision

but now I feel comfortable asking people to come - and experience a great resort for a great price!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

woot2.gif NICE.....doesn't it feel grand!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, locking in a beautiful place at a price that will not hit to hard is so critical, especially in these economic times.  Glad you are HAPPY!!!

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

So does!!! Never thought I'd end up at this resort but now I'm glad we chose it - its really the price that made the decision

but now I feel comfortable asking people to come - and experience a great resort for a great price!

Mine did too! I was so excited! I mailed them out last Thursday night at 5pm. They closed at 5:30 & our friends and family in PA & NJ received them Friday! Our oot guest got them Monday...who would have thought!

Do you guys know when you are going to send out your invites? I am thinking the 1st week of June because we have our room block until Nov to add or remove. I have a feeling no one is going to book until the invites go out with the rsvp. Plus airfare will be out by then(hopefully)

Was curious what everyone else was thinking of doing.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

My fellow 2012 Brides,

We mailed our save the dates yesterday (from Philadelphia) at 12 pm.  Low and behold, people from PA, & NJ called, text, or commented on the website.  Wow, that was really early, I never imagined that they would get them in 1 day.  So my other folks from TN, CO, Germany etc... should receive theirs mid to late in the week.  So excited! 

I think I'm going to have some wine tonight...

Sharon99

We are going to send ours out the 1st week of October which will be 6 months.  My TA suggested to FI and I on Friday when we were solidying everything.  She suggested that we put a deadline (which is not really a deadline) as to which their inital deposit should be paid.  That way we have some sort of idea as to our initial numbers.  On my website where it say "Book your stay" under the room categories and rates I gently stated "Initial deposit by June 1, 2011. Please see our Travel Agent Tab for more information."  Under the travel agent tab I opened with some words and then said "So what are you waiting for?  Intial deposit of $150 is due by June 1, 2011." Can't wait to se you in cancun.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Mine did too! I was so excited! I mailed them out last Thursday night at 5pm. They closed at 5:30 & our friends and family in PA & NJ received them Friday! Our oot guest got them Monday...who would have thought!

Do you guys know when you are going to send out your invites? I am thinking the 1st week of June because we have our room block until Nov to add or remove. I have a feeling no one is going to book until the invites go out with the rsvp. Plus airfare will be out by then(hopefully)

Was curious what everyone else was thinking of doing.

Hi

First of all congratulations on your engagement !!!

We may able to help you if it comes to the question hair and make up, as we are a professional team working in the whole Riviera Maya and cancun area since over 2 years, we can come to your hotel and fix you and your girls on your important day ...

Let me know if you want more details and it will be a pleasure to help you!

Martina

Congratulations! We are also getting married at EDR 11-11-11 Gazebo 55 on the beach at 3:30 in the afternoon!! I can't wait either!

We have stayed there 4 times, you and your guests will love it :) 

woot.gif

Originally Posted by WolfertWedding View Post

We are getting married June 9, 2012 at the El Dorado Royale in Riveria Maya!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Hi Ladies!! Just did my homework and read through the whole thread from start to finish!! We are getting married Feb 24, 2012!! It took us months to decide and convince and now we are waiting for our TA to give us the go ahead on booking. She said we should wait for flight rates to be released....?? I'm getting a little impatient, especially after seeing how so many of you are sending out your STD's We have been decided for 2wks now. And talking with close family and friends. Now another TA has been recommended from a close friend... I'm thinking about giving her a shot because I'm tired of waiting for this other lady. We have not signed anything so I guess I could but I feel kinda bad. We are doing Gran Caribe Real. I saw some mention of it early on but not any more. Do you think I'm making the wrong decision??.....ugh! See I just need to book already and move forward!!! What's the hold up! Well hello anyhoo!!