Any used Bumpits Hair volumizing inserts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Just wondering if any one had used the Bumpits Hair Volumizing inserts.

I would like a updo for my wedding day and have a guest who will be doing my hair. Undecided exactly how I want it but when looking for hairstyles saw some demo's for the Bumpits on youtube, look really easy to use.

Any recommendations??

#2 ilyczko

• Banned
    • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:20 PM

hello :)

No NOT easy at all. I've tried them in Vancouver on the Pacific National Expedition, they look very easy to use but are not!!!!!!!

#3 renee1811

• 539 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

My mom and I had SO much trouble with Bumpits; I would not recommend them at all!

#4 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thanks ladies, you have both saved me some money.

#5 andim

• 115 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:00 AM

I have them and they work pretty well with my hair. The medium and large sizes are pretty intense..but the small one works well for an everyday look. I would think the larger sizes would work well for an updo. I guess it depends on your hair because it worked well on mine (and a few of my friends) but we have thick long hair.

#6 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

They work great for me but I have thick coarse wavy hair. I love wearing the big one in updos. I guess it depends on your hair type.
              One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#7 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:45 PM

I have thin hair and it really didnt work for me AT ALL!

#8 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

My hair is long & thick, and they work great for me. I do have to fuss with them a little bit to make sure it's totally hidden-- but they are so much easier than ratting your hair, and I love them.

If you do decide to try them, pick them up at bed bath & beyond, or walgreens for $10.
                  Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users