Photo

Pelican Bay Hotel at Lucaya (Freeport), Grand Bahama Island

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MJPierce

MJPierce
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

My Fiancee and I are looking for a destination spot in the Bahamas and we've been very impressed with Pelican Bay so far.

www.pelicanbayhotel.com

We imagine our group will be in the 65-100 person range. I was wondering if anyone on here had a Pelican Bay wedding and can offer any advice?

Thanks!

#2 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
    • 250 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:44 AM

Hi. Good luck with the selection process!

I just booked with Pelican Bay last month for a ceremony in March 2011. So far I have been pleased with their prices and offerings. I too would be interested in any feedback from any brides who've already had a wedding there.

#3 JenArge

JenArge
      • 85 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

I'm going to look at resorts on Monday!!! Pelican Bay is on Wednesday and would love to hear about your experiences!

#4 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
        • 250 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:17 AM

Have fun on your scouting trip! Please post a report of Pelican Bay and the other properties you visit.

A tip for Pelican Bay - their wedding packages are customizable. I asked for removal of the photography and some other services as I wanted to arrange some items and vendors myself. It is working out great as I've found a great photographer in my price range.

#5 MJPierce

MJPierce
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

We're going to visit Pelican Bay on Friday and will be sure to report back as well.

We're inclined to put down a deposit for our Ceremony/Reception (they seem like a perfect fit on paper), but I was really hoping to find someone out there who's had a successful and happy Pelican Bay wedding to give us the OK.

Any help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users