Photo

DJ Mannia Review Paradisus Palma Real 2/13/2010 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jjambrina

jjambrina
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:45 PM

WOW, is all I have to say about DJ Mannia, he was awesome. I was SUPER nervous about the music and the introductions and if they would be reliable, and they truly exceeded all my expectations. He was also very accomadating for our appointement because I had to reschedule due to my flight being cancelled. He was very professional, polite and easy to work with. I gave him CD's with the music I wanted played and for the introductions and he did exactly what we wanted. My guests and I did not stop dancing all night and everyone commented on how great the party was. I would definitely recommend his services and would use him again myself :) GOOD LUCK !!!
    Jenny & Derrick

#2 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
    • 48 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

Hi Jenny:

They are realy good..not the first time i work with them at the same wedding..

all the best..

#3 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
      • 216 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

Great to hear...I have them booked for my wedding as well Can't wait to party!!!!
        Jessica

#4 nbills511

nbills511
        • 164 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jjambrina
          WOW, is all I have to say about DJ Mannia, he was awesome. I was SUPER nervous about the music and the introductions and if they would be reliable, and they truly exceeded all my expectations. He was also very accomadating for our appointement because I had to reschedule due to my flight being cancelled. He was very professional, polite and easy to work with. I gave him CD's with the music I wanted played and for the introductions and he did exactly what we wanted. My guests and I did not stop dancing all night and everyone commented on how great the party was. I would definitely recommend his services and would use him again myself :) GOOD LUCK !!!
          Jenny & Derrick
          Jenny....may I ask what they charged you per hour?? Just wondering if that is going to fit into my budget.

Thanks!
          Nicole

#5 Oryx

Oryx
          • 727 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

E-mail: info@manniapuntacana.com

They quoted me $900 USD for 4 hours. I think we may have to pay an extra $50 to get the day pass in order to get them into the resort. So far they have been very nice and prompt in e-mail communication. Good luck!

#6 DivaEli

DivaEli
            • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

My husband and I got married in May in Punta Cana. We decided to contract DJ Mannia and I must say we are so glad we did it. My husband is American and my family is Domincan, therefore as far as music we had to cater to both cultures. DJ Mannia was so great that our guests were on the floor dancing the entire night.He did great with the announcements, music choices and variety. I also appreciate that he had everything under control and it was one thing my husband and I had to worry about. We highly recommend DJ Mannia.

#7 FutureMrsBeatty

FutureMrsBeatty
              • 87 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

I am so excited - we have him booked for Aug. 6 and I have only heard amazing things. Thanks for the review! Lisa

#8 kokonutte

kokonutte
                • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

Where did he have everything set up? Is it just outside on the beach or do you have to book a room??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users