Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Mini Tequila bottles - Playa Del Carmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Lol Linda you did not have to do that! Thanks love.gif
Bah thats cuz i love.gif ya!! lol! Couldn't find anything in the english forums so I gave it a shot in spanish and there it was :)...

Hi everyone,

My parents didn't make it to Playa Del Carmen - they ended up purchasing the bottles at one of the malls in Cancun -Coco Cancunhuh.gif Most places were selling them for 2$ + , bought they had bought other items at the store and were able to get them for $1.50 ea.

(they do have the little sombrero's on top of the bottle)

Anyone see pinatas around? I wanted to get one for our reception...thought it would be fun but did'nt want to ship one...silly. Please let me know:)

I have been to PDC 3 times in the past 5 yrs, you can find all the items mentionned above on 5th avenue, no problemo. It is a pretty "tourist-polluted" place (less than Cancun), u can find at least 3 Starbucks on 5th Avenue. You also find Tiffany and MAC, in case u wanna forget the waterproof mascara..or that pair of earrings....

do 1 round and compared prices, some shops are slightly more expensive than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post
I have been to PDC 3 times in the past 5 yrs, you can find all the items mentionned above on 5th avenue, no problemo. It is a pretty "tourist-polluted" place (less than Cancun), u can find at least 3 Starbucks on 5th Avenue. You also find Tiffany and MAC, in case u wanna forget the waterproof mascara..or that pair of earrings....
do 1 round and compared prices, some shops are slightly more expensive than others.

Oh that is great to know! thanks so much.

Diana,

You are welcome! A lot of people thinks Mexico is an under-developped country like Cuba, my best friend was all surprised when she saw a Burger King, Sam's Club...and Starbucks in PDC!

Ladies they sell all this and more in the little shops in Cancun. I found lucha libre masks for the "tweenagers" when I went on a site visit last April. I gave it to them for Christmas. Also I found tequila bottles for $1.50