• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marnyh
    Hi everyone! My name is Marny and I got engaged about a week ago. I'm hoping to set a date for sometime Feb - Apr 2011, somewhere in Mexico, but nothing has been decided yet. That's where you all come in...

I recently found this website after just starting to look at options for a DW. I'm super excited and already overwhelmed. I've always wanted to get married on a beach, but never did any research until now. I absolutely love the Cancun/Riviera area of Mexico, but I'm limited on knowledge about specific resorts. I've already read the rules, so I will do my best to search the other forums and try not to ask repeat questions.

Time to explore!

Marny
    Hi Marny- This is the best place ever to figure things out! I had no clue where I wanted to go or anything. Reading all the information and review's really helps you decide what is best for your weddding! Happy planning!

#22 mexbride83

mexbride83
    • 309 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

Welcome Marny! We have a 2011 Bride thread in the Riviera Maya section, you should come join us:) Most of the girls are still in the research phase, and it'll be fun once we start seeing where everyone is booking!

#23 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
      • 166 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:29 AM

Welcome and congrats!

#24 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:31 AM

Hi Marny, congrats and welcome to the forum!!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#25 mnh1983

mnh1983
          • 743 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

Hi Marny! I'm sure you'll find lots of info here to help you settle a date and time.
            Congratulations!

#26 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
            • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hi Marny

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with all your planning.

#27 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
              • 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users