Recommendations for a mani/pedi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brenna

• 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:57 AM

I am thinking of treating myself and my MOH to mani/pedis the day before the wedding but since we're staying in a condo I won't have a spa at my fingertips. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place on the West side for this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

#2 Stacy015

• 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:45 PM

I was thinking the same thing - let me know if you find anything :)

#3 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I don't know what they charge for mani/pedis but you could look into Kiss The Bride Home
        I used them for hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding. We learned that a lot of salon services in Maui are done either in hotel spas (which you can use even without staying at the hotel) or at a location of your choosing. Liz and Andrea came right to my hotel room the day of our wedding which was very nice. They were both a lot of fun and did an incredible job on hair and makeup, so I imagine they do great with nails, too!
        Have fun!!

#4 laura&james

• 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:14 AM

I desperately needed a manicure the day before the wedding and my husband needed a hair trim. I found a spa/salon in Lahaina called Soleil Luna, which the local newspaper ranked #1 in Maui. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend it. The spa is only a block or so from Front Street. Maui Salon and Spa Soleil Luna in Lahaina is a Boutique Salon and Spa located in West Maui. Good luck!

#5 Brenna

• 40 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

Was going to try Soleil Luna but it turns out they are closed on Sundays...the only day I can do it. Oh, well...on to searching for something else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users