• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ilyczko

ilyczko
  • Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:57 AM

hello all brides :)

I like the work of Chris Schmitt photography !!! and I'm looking for more photographers so i can choose one for our wedding in Dreams Los Cabos Oct 20 2010.

Iwona

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

There are many amazing photographers on the forum, you might also check out Juan Carlos, he's located in Cabo.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:54 AM

Check out the vendor marketplace, links in vendors siggies, or the ads on the side of the screen. Vendors aren't allowed to solicit jobs on this site, so won't find one by asking them to contact you. Good luck in your search!

#4 S&S Ho

S&S Ho
        • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

Juan is great! He's very quick in his responses (which to us brides are extremely important)! Unfortunately he won't be available on my wedding day

#5 taylorwd

taylorwd
          • 932 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

I don't know of specific Cabo photogs, but we're flying in ours. Andrew Jordan Photography. You can find him on here as GroomsArePeopleToo. He has been absolutely wonderful to work with thus far!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

if you like chris schmitt's work, have you contacted him to do you TTD or wedding? He is fast at responding back. you just need to click on his button ad to get to his site.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

I worked with GIlda Badillo, I definitely recommend her. She had and assistant and was great to work with. Her packages are very reasonable also. Professional wedding Photographer in Cabo, Gilda Badillo good luck with your search.
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#8 krebsler

krebsler
              • 153 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:52 AM

I've decided on Juan Carlos Tapia due to his fabulous work. My FI and I had the opportunity to meet him during our site visit to Dreams and he was more than pleasant and professional. If you get a chance you can look on his website or other BDW bride reviews to view his work. He is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Our experience with him thus far has been more than wonderful. Good luck with your decision!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users