Sign in to follow this  
ilyczko

Photographer wanted FUN Free and TTD

hello all brides :)

I like the work of Chris Schmitt photography !!! and I'm looking for more photographers so i can choose one for our wedding in Dreams Los Cabos Oct 20 2010.

Iwona

Check out the vendor marketplace, links in vendors siggies, or the ads on the side of the screen. Vendors aren't allowed to solicit jobs on this site, so won't find one by asking them to contact you. Good luck in your search!

I don't know of specific Cabo photogs, but we're flying in ours. Andrew Jordan Photography. You can find him on here as GroomsArePeopleToo. He has been absolutely wonderful to work with thus far!

if you like chris schmitt's work, have you contacted him to do you TTD or wedding? He is fast at responding back. you just need to click on his button ad to get to his site.

I've decided on Juan Carlos Tapia due to his fabulous work. My FI and I had the opportunity to meet him during our site visit to Dreams and he was more than pleasant and professional. If you get a chance you can look on his website or other BDW bride reviews to view his work. He is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Our experience with him thus far has been more than wonderful. Good luck with your decision!