Photo

Vdaybride's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review!! LONG

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:53 AM

Great review! I'm so glad that everything minus the drams with actually getting to Cabo went perfectly for you and that everything you imagined went above and beyond. Congratulations!!
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#42 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
    • 234 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

Your wedding day turned out absolutely beautiful and I am glad it went well despite your travel troubles. Congratulations! You made a beautiful bride!

#43 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Timberly,

Your pictures look gorgeous!! Your hair, dress, groom...your little sweetie-pie daughter...everything looked absolutely perfect. I really like the set-up on the beach too. I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful day.

#44 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by classadiva
          Timberly,

Your pictures look gorgeous!! Your hair, dress, groom...your little sweetie-pie daughter...everything looked absolutely perfect. I really like the set-up on the beach too. I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful day.
          Awww Danielle you are so sweet! The day was seriously the best day besides the day I had our daughter. Everything was perfect once we step foot on Mexican soil lol. Your day is fast approaching and will be absolutely perfect I am sure!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#45 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

I missed this when I was out of town...I'm glad you had an amazing wedding and that you loved Dreams! I loved Yarai so much too, she's such a sweetheart and was great to work with. Off to check out the pics now!

#46 linzappa

linzappa
            • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:09 AM

Thanks for the great review! very helpful! wondering if you found it at all a nuisance to be on the corrider rather than right in a city. i'm considering dreams but thought we should stay closer to town to guests could have better access to san jose. what do youthink??

#47 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by linzappa
                Thanks for the great review! very helpful! wondering if you found it at all a nuisance to be on the corrider rather than right in a city. i'm considering dreams but thought we should stay closer to town to guests could have better access to san jose. what do youthink??
                IMO the location was perfect! We were a short cab ride away from anything and everything! We loved EVERYTHING about Dreams and wouldn't have had our wedding at any other location (besides One and Only, but our guests couldn't afford it :))
                Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#48 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

Timberly - How much did the cigar roller charge??

Thanks!

#49 REDANGEL

REDANGEL
                  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi!! Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your review!! I too am an African American bride and am getting married in Cabo at Dreams September 2011. We had so many questions before reading your review so thanks so much! I have a few questions for you so if you don't mind; I would be so appreciative if you could give me a way of communicating with you (email)..so glad your day turned out wonderful!! Look forward to hearing from you!!

#50 marcielandsean

marcielandsean
                    • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:24 AM

Thank you for the great review.  I will be getting married at Dreams Los Cabos this September.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users