Vdaybride's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review!! LONG

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

Congratulations Timberly!!!! Great review - it really sounds like you guys had just the most perfect wedding! I'm so sorry you had to go through the stress & craziness with Delta & driving all over creation just to get a flight out, but your experience at Dreams sounds well worth the effort of getting there! I can't wait to see your pics - I have no doubt they'll be fabulous!

#22 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Welcome back Timberly! Sorry to hear your airport drama glad that everything worked out in the end

#23 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

congrat's & thanks for sharing

#24 lalanyc

• 363 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

Oh, thank GOD you made it to your wedding Vday!!! After all that hard work - I feel terrible you missed out on some of your scheduled time but so happy everything else worked out in the end!!!! Did all your guests make it? I hope so. Whatever the case, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

#25 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

Thanks ladies!! I know, I am waiting on my guests to post some pics to the photobucket account I set up. I am expecting some deposits soon ( I just started stalking folks ) As soon as I get some, I will post some..man you girls are pushy LOL ( I love it)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that 17 of my guests including FI mom and best man didn't make it because of cancelled and rebooked flights!!! We had a smaller party than expected, but honestly the day was so perfect it didn't matter if it were only us two there. I didn't understand how people always said that "it shouldn't matter the number of people that show up it is all about you and your FI." After going through this drama, I finally understand what that means!
            Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#26 CeeCee76

• 235 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:12 AM

I couldn't wait for your review. Your planning thread was wonderful. I'm so glad that even though you had ups and downs you made it through. Congratulations!
              ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#27 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

WOW great review!!!!!

#28 astreit

• 182 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

I can't wait to see those pictures!! You had everything so perfectly planned, too bad Mother Nature had to go and through a wrench in everything.

#29 Jess3414

• 218 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures :) I love the idea of the cigar roller too. I may need to talk to Mariana about that!

#30 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

Congrats and thanks for sharing!! Sorry about your travel nightmares, yikes!
                      lets see some pics!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users