Majestic Elegance Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 smikit

smikit
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:49 PM

Fisheraa,

I am booked for Phil as well-- do you know what exactly is included in the package? Do we get all the prints? aside of the four dvds that were mentioned?

#22 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
    • 199 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

I love the dress you wore to the private dinner the next night. The mermaid style looks great on you.

Congratulations!

#23 fisheraa

fisheraa
      • 28 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

I do not believe that we get any of the prints, just all of the DVDs with color enhancement. Also, the price includes the trash a dress session.

Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

#24 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

HAHAH AGREED THAT I DON't WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS AFTER ONLY SHOTS EITHER!!!!

What date are you considering in July Mekanbr??? Did you book it yet??? We have July 16 2011....

Does anyone know if you can buy just bottles of liqour from the resort and pay for what you drink????? And pay the bartender 15$ per hour, because I think that is what it said???

At the Paradisus Palma Real which is one of THE MOST EXPENSIVE RESORTS on the Island.. it's $17 PP per hour for alcohol which I thought was RIDICULOUS.. and then I see $35 PP per hour at the Majestic... that is HIGH WAY ROBBERY.... is this price negotiable??? Because they are losing out on a lot if not....

I'm having 100+ ppl.... Anyone else have 100+ ppl at their wedding at the majestic elegance??

#25 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
          • 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:19 PM

I'm hoping to get married at Majestic Elegance for July 15, 2011 (maybe I'll see you there, Natlie7!!).. Do you guys know what the prices are for extras that aren't included in the basic wedding package? Is there a semi-private dinner included or do you have to pay per person for that?

Thanks!

#26 natalie7

natalie7
            • Site Supporter
            • 298 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

hey DRwedgal... awesome... how many people are in your group??? Where are you getting married and where are you having your reception???? Thats exciting!!!

I'm really clueless right now as to all the EXTRAS.. my fiance is down there right now figuring stuff out!! YAY!!

#27 natalie7

natalie7
              • Site Supporter
              • 298 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!!!!

I am getting married at the ME in 3 weeks and have MAJOR MAJOR concerns.... My WC quoted me a few months ago at $760 for a package for 40 people and is now telling me that it's $1000 for 40 people and $19 extra per person, so that is $1190 for the same pacakge that she quoted me at $760.

The reason I got a quote was to BUDGET for the wedding and now they are telling me it went up $430 in a matter of NO TIME. I want the price honored because THIS is what they sent me!!! It wasn't like I am getting married a year from now, it was 3 months before my date.

This is not the only thing too, it's A LOT OF STUFF... plus she gave me a provisional quote and she charged me 46% is taxes... PLEASE HELP.... If anyone is getting married within the next few days, weeks, or over the summer at ME or MC please send me your provisional quote... I am about to lose my mind.... Please e-mail me at nbrittell@Hotmail.com. I'm desperate and am about to have a breakdown--- how do I handle this and has anyone handled this before and gotten the original price you were quoted at--- I HAVE EMAILS (FYI)

Thanks for ANYONES HELP!!!

Natalie

#28 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                • 221 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

Hey Natalie7,

How did you resolve this? I am getting married at the MC and I am starting to get scared of all the hidden costs!!!  I am on a tight budget.  Thx in advance.

Originally Posted by natalie7 

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!!!!

I am getting married at the ME in 3 weeks and have MAJOR MAJOR concerns.... My WC quoted me a few months ago at $760 for a package for 40 people and is now telling me that it's $1000 for 40 people and $19 extra per person, so that is $1190 for the same pacakge that she quoted me at $760.

The reason I got a quote was to BUDGET for the wedding and now they are telling me it went up $430 in a matter of NO TIME. I want the price honored because THIS is what they sent me!!! It wasn't like I am getting married a year from now, it was 3 months before my date.

This is not the only thing too, it's A LOT OF STUFF... plus she gave me a provisional quote and she charged me 46% is taxes... PLEASE HELP.... If anyone is getting married within the next few days, weeks, or over the summer at ME or MC please send me your provisional quote... I am about to lose my mind.... Please e-mail me at nbrittell@Hotmail.com. I'm desperate and am about to have a breakdown--- how do I handle this and has anyone handled this before and gotten the original price you were quoted at--- I HAVE EMAILS (FYI)

Thanks for ANYONES HELP!!!

Natalie

#29 MichCraw

MichCraw
                  • 369 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

If i'm not mistaken, nathalie never came back online to talk about her wedding, i've tried searching for her review or any pictures, but I don't think she came back to post any I was really looking forward to finding out what happened as well.

#30 megan224

megan224
                    • 155 posts
                    • Wedding Date:June 27, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Punta cana,
                    • LocationMajestic elegance

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

I curious how this all turned out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users