Kamilla850

Majestic Elegance Wedding Review

Fisheraa,

I am booked for Phil as well-- do you know what exactly is included in the package? Do we get all the prints? aside of the four dvds that were mentioned?

HAHAH AGREED THAT I DON't WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS AFTER ONLY SHOTS EITHER!!!!

What date are you considering in July Mekanbr??? Did you book it yet??? We have July 16 2011....

Does anyone know if you can buy just bottles of liqour from the resort and pay for what you drink????? And pay the bartender 15$ per hour, because I think that is what it said???

At the Paradisus Palma Real which is one of THE MOST EXPENSIVE RESORTS on the Island.. it's $17 PP per hour for alcohol which I thought was RIDICULOUS.. and then I see $35 PP per hour at the Majestic... that is HIGH WAY ROBBERY.... is this price negotiable??? Because they are losing out on a lot if not....

I'm having 100+ ppl.... Anyone else have 100+ ppl at their wedding at the majestic elegance??

I'm hoping to get married at Majestic Elegance for July 15, 2011 (maybe I'll see you there, Natlie7!!).. Do you guys know what the prices are for extras that aren't included in the basic wedding package? Is there a semi-private dinner included or do you have to pay per person for that?

Thanks!

hey DRwedgal... awesome... how many people are in your group??? Where are you getting married and where are you having your reception???? Thats exciting!!!

I'm really clueless right now as to all the EXTRAS.. my fiance is down there right now figuring stuff out!! YAY!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!!!!

I am getting married at the ME in 3 weeks and have MAJOR MAJOR concerns.... My WC quoted me a few months ago at $760 for a package for 40 people and is now telling me that it's $1000 for 40 people and $19 extra per person, so that is $1190 for the same pacakge that she quoted me at $760.

The reason I got a quote was to BUDGET for the wedding and now they are telling me it went up $430 in a matter of NO TIME. I want the price honored because THIS is what they sent me!!! It wasn't like I am getting married a year from now, it was 3 months before my date.

This is not the only thing too, it's A LOT OF STUFF... plus she gave me a provisional quote and she charged me 46% is taxes... PLEASE HELP.... If anyone is getting married within the next few days, weeks, or over the summer at ME or MC please send me your provisional quote... I am about to lose my mind.... Please e-mail me at nbrittell@Hotmail.com. I'm desperate and am about to have a breakdown--- how do I handle this and has anyone handled this before and gotten the original price you were quoted at--- I HAVE EMAILS (FYI)

Thanks for ANYONES HELP!!!

Natalie

Hey Natalie7,

How did you resolve this? I am getting married at the MC and I am starting to get scared of all the hidden costs!!!  I am on a tight budget.  Thx in advance.

Originally Posted by natalie7 View Post

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!!!!

I am getting married at the ME in 3 weeks and have MAJOR MAJOR concerns.... My WC quoted me a few months ago at $760 for a package for 40 people and is now telling me that it's $1000 for 40 people and $19 extra per person, so that is $1190 for the same pacakge that she quoted me at $760.

The reason I got a quote was to BUDGET for the wedding and now they are telling me it went up $430 in a matter of NO TIME. I want the price honored because THIS is what they sent me!!! It wasn't like I am getting married a year from now, it was 3 months before my date.

This is not the only thing too, it's A LOT OF STUFF... plus she gave me a provisional quote and she charged me 46% is taxes... PLEASE HELP.... If anyone is getting married within the next few days, weeks, or over the summer at ME or MC please send me your provisional quote... I am about to lose my mind.... Please e-mail me at nbrittell@Hotmail.com. I'm desperate and am about to have a breakdown--- how do I handle this and has anyone handled this before and gotten the original price you were quoted at--- I HAVE EMAILS (FYI)

Thanks for ANYONES HELP!!!

Natalie

If i'm not mistaken, nathalie never came back online to talk about her wedding, i've tried searching for her review or any pictures, but I don't think she came back to post any sad.gif I was really looking forward to finding out what happened as well.