Photo

Newbie Grand Palladium Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

yeah ive called her a ton lol well ive got the e-mail saying 200.00 so ive kept it and bringing them all down with me when we go there...i dont want to get over charged!!!

the 200.00 is if you want them to set up your decorations, im getting my mom and friends to do it for me lol me and my FI are going to look into the sound system stuff and see if we cant save some money...but im also looking at a DJ too ogggg the music part is the only thing im having a hard time with lol

if you need anything else just let me know

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#32 littlepea86

littlepea86
    • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:32 AM

have you signed a contract yet? with all the details? i dont even have flight information yet because we cant book for another 3 weeks so i cant tell her how many people until i get that going. okay, so we can bring our own decorations. cool! have you thought about welcome baskets? i found a place down there that will make them and deliver them to the hotel because she said we cant ship tp the hotel.

#33 littlepea86

littlepea86
      • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

i had to send several emails, but i evetually got through and it takes a while to get a response from them.

#34 lololola

lololola
        • 156 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

Welcome!! :)

#35 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

Yeah our date is booked for april 14th at 4:00pm in the Garden Gazebo. What TA are you going through? we got our flight info weeks ago, and have already put deposits down. As far as the decorations, Im bringing a ton down lol

Were doing OOT bags instead of welcome baskets...all of the actual paperwork for that is done already lol Ive done all of the DIY stuff. And you CAN ship to the resort...I just wouldnt its to expensive and it might get stuck in customs

Originally Posted by littlepea86 

have you signed a contract yet? with all the details? i dont even have flight information yet because we cant book for another 3 weeks so i cant tell her how many people until i get that going. okay, so we can bring our own decorations. cool! have you thought about welcome baskets? i found a place down there that will make them and deliver them to the hotel because she said we cant ship tp the hotel.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#36 littlepea86

littlepea86
            • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:46 AM

I signed the reservation contract, and they took the deposit. im going to do simple decorations and i was really just thinking about getting everyone a bottle of rum with a welcome tag as gifts, i dont know if the transfer guy will stop for us in montego bay on the way, there usually pretty cool about that. im using liberty travel, but they cant see the airfare until 11 months out. meaning hopefully in the next 3 weeks well be able to book! 

#37 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

yeah that sounds like a good idea! ppl will luv the rum lol

#38 Jnadair

Jnadair
                • 186 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

Welcome & Congrats!

#39 brendee2005

brendee2005
                  • 456 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

Welcome! Congrats and happy planning!

#40 mandijacole

mandijacole