Photo

Waterproof Eye Make up?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • 657 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

Please help ladys!! I am trying to find what the best waterproof eye liner and Mascara. I have never bought waterproof makeup before, so I really dont have a clue where to start.
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#2 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:20 PM

I just bought Bobbie Brown potted black eyeliner, the kind that is wet and you apply with a tiny brush and waterproof mascara. I am doing my own wedding makeup and have been practicing with it. I put on false eyelashes the other day that promptly made both my eyes totally tear up and I freaked out cause I had JUST applied my makeup. Ran in the bathroom and nothing had moved, totally impressed.

ALSO, I washed my face makeup off one night (all Bobbi Brown) and kept my eye makeup on and slept all night, wokeup and it's perfect, could have gone out again. :)

#3 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

Love that Bobbi Brown potted eyeliner - I didn't realize it's waterproof!!!
        i bought Sephora brand waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it passed the cry test.

#4 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jerseykitten
          Love that Bobbi Brown potted eyeliner - I didn't realize it's waterproof!!!
          i bought Sephora brand waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it passed the cry test.
          I know right! I specifically asked for it and they had it! Definitely worth it :)

#5 jk1101

jk1101
          • 2,582 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

What kind of eyelashes are you using - I really need to get working on that. I've only used them for halloween!

#6 baj

baj
            • 1,555 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Mac works for me.

#7 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

I am using Mac eyelashes, that's what the Bobbi Brown people told to me get. Go to Mac and tell them you are getting married and you want more natural looking false lashes (unless you don't care) and they will show you options. I bought eyelash glue from them too that is the best I've used yet.

The eyelashes I chose are the criss cross looking ones that don't look like they would be natural but I tried them and they are the most natural I've ever worn! I love them, they made me feel very pretty :)

#8 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  I am using Mac eyelashes, that's what the Bobbi Brown people told to me get. Go to Mac and tell them you are getting married and you want more natural looking false lashes (unless you don't care) and they will show you options. I bought eyelash glue from them too that is the best I've used yet.

The eyelashes I chose are the criss cross looking ones that don't look like they would be natural but I tried them and they are the most natural I've ever worn! I love them, they made me feel very pretty :)
                  Awesome! Thank you!

#9 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                  • 829 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Where can I get the Bobbi brown eyeliner and Sephora mascara?

Also -- how much did you pay for the MAC eyelashes? I wear fake ones often but I want ones that look more natural for my wedding day!:)

Thanks!

#10 chipotle99

chipotle99
                    • 311 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:38 AM

I believe the MAC ones are like $12, there are many styles and stay on all night. Their glue is only like $4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users