• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 hat0112

hat0112
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
    Oh you'll love Kamila!!! I did a group session with her & we had a great time! She'll give you great advice on your outfits & she will guide you through the entire process in terms of posing & what works! You'll love the results & so will he.
    I am sooo excited for my session! I have heard great things about her on this site and she actually ended up doing my cousins engagement and wedding photos. Her work is amazing.
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#32 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

A good way to get his views without coming out with it is say something like 'which do you prefer of these sets/corsets etc' when he asks why just say because I want to buy some outfits to wear for you before/after we get married....it's a TOTALLY innocent thing to say and has worked for me. I was going to blame it on a wedding night outfit, but my FI kept picking out just white stuff so I expanded the question! lol

Good luck!

#33 hat0112

hat0112
      • 1,219 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Katie~
        A good way to get his views without coming out with it is say something like 'which do you prefer of these sets/corsets etc' when he asks why just say because I want to buy some outfits to wear for you before/after we get married....it's a TOTALLY innocent thing to say and has worked for me. I was going to blame it on a wedding night outfit, but my FI kept picking out just white stuff so I expanded the question! lol

Good luck!
        Oh that is a great idea! Thanks so much!! I am definitely going to do that now!

I love being a Mrs.!

#34 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

I have had clients that did both, if they told him they would ask what styles he would like, IE pin up, typical or outside with a bike or car. (if he's into that) Maybe you can throw the idea around or show him some photos and see if it sparks some interest?

#35 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hat0112
            Oh that is a great idea! Thanks so much!! I am definitely going to do that now!
            hope it works!!

let us know how it goes!

#36 hat0112

hat0112
            • 1,219 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              I have had clients that did both, if they told him they would ask what styles he would like, IE pin up, typical or outside with a bike or car. (if he's into that) Maybe you can throw the idea around or show him some photos and see if it sparks some interest?
              I think I just might happen to be online looking at BD photos and see what he says and try and ask him some casual questions. :)

I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes.

I love being a Mrs.!

#37 momichele

momichele
              • 203 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Keep it a secret. Once he sees how beautiful you look and you did this for him nothing else will matter.

#38 hat0112

hat0112
                • 1,219 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:05 AM

I FINIALLY had my BD session yesterday!!! It was so much fun and Kamila was great! I really relied on her to help me with poses and positions and she did a great job! She showed me the pictures as she was taking them through the shoot and it was great to see how I was looking on camera and it helped me relax. And the makeup artist she works with, Emily did a wonderful job! I loved my hair and makeup (and my false eyelashes were so cool!) and it really made me feel sexy!

And I did keep it secret from my FI. Unfortunately Kamila came down with a very severe respiratory infection and we had to reschedule a few times, so that got FI suspicious, but I don’t think he suspects anything. I told him I was getting my bridal hair and makeup trial done and that my hairdresser was sick and he kept telling me to see a different hairdresser! I am very happy I kept it a secret. I can’t wait to see his face when I give him the book.

THANK YOU KAMILA AND EMILY!

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users