I didn't keep mine a secret because I had the same exact thoughts as you. I asked FI if it would be something he would be into, I just wanted to make sure he'd even like it before I went through all the effort and it turns out he was WAY into it. He doesn't know what I wore, what the pix look like or anything but he knows I did the photo shoot. I really wish I had not said anything in the first place though

I definitely agree with keeping it a secret. My FI caught me looking at BD websites and now keeps hounding me to promise that I will do a BD book for him and keeps making suggestions on what to wear/how to pose (as if I didn't already know what he likes). I keep telling him that I won't do a BD shoot now that he knows about it (but of course I still will). I really wish I would have had that surprise element. It would have been such a cool surprise, particularly considering how much I now know he really really wants one.

Keep it a secret!!! I generally have a REALLY hard time keeping secrets. I've been struggling with not telling him about my idea to do it. I know he'll really love it and I don't want to ruin that surprise for him on our wedding day.

I would def. keep it a secret! I took my BD photos on our wedding trip a couple days before our wedding and Im going to surprise him with the book on a random day! I think he will be really excited. Def. do not tell him!

I say keep the secret except I wouldn't be able to keep something that exciting from him! Either way he is going to look forward to that gift for sure.

Definitely keep it a secret! I have to keep erasing the history on the internet at home as my Fi is doing a bit of snooping around! Last week he said "you're not doing one of those boudoir things are you? It's way too expensive!" I brushed him off and assured him no! He's going to freak out when he sees the pictures...my date for the shoot is just over a month away!

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this! I really want to keep it a secret, but am gonna have to figure out some sort of an excuse because I want to go to OC to have Beth shoot mine. "Um, ya, honey I need to fly out of town for a day or two, and I'll tell you why in about 7 months!"

Please don't tell him! I know if I told my FI that I was thinking about it, he'd LOVE the idea, but then he'd discourage me from spending the money. So mine are going to be a surprise for him before the wedding when we get to Mexico, or the wedding night.

I haven't scheduled mine yet, but here's a link to some awesome boudoir photographers in Southern Cali (and their wedding site is to DIE for)

San Diego's Premiere Boudoir Photography Studio