What are you WEARING to your bridal shower?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

Any ideas for cute dresses or sassy suits for Bridal shower??
    Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#2 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:37 PM

I plan on buying a cute summery white dress from Victoria Secret. Nothing too dressy but def something white. Hope this helps.

#3 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

AHH, I never even thought about this! My bridal shower is less than a month away too! I better get on that. I definitly agree with the whole wearing white idea! Good Luck ladies!

#4 NyBeachBride

• 295 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

my bridal shower is goign to be lingerie themed and a pink theme as well...i will be wear this tube top dress i foudn at wet seal for 18 buks!! its hot pink with a layer of black lace on top...so cute! and then they had some sale that the second item was for 1 penny!!! so got a second dress, black and white dress, and ill take that prob for the wedding, for the rehearsal dinner!

#5 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Mine is coming up soon as well! I have NO clue what to wear... it's still cold here! We're getting legally married tomorrow and I'm wearing a rose coloured blouse and winter white slacks, so maybe something like that... although a dress would be cute too.

#6 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

i am wearing an all white circle dress, like lucille ball........my theme for my bridal shower is a tea party, everyone must wear lrg. hats, kinda like hats that u wear to the kentucky derby, its gonna b a blast

#7 btn1091

• 180 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

My shower is coming up too!! I have no idea what to wear at all!! No idea!! NONE...LOL!!

#8 Island Bride

Island Bride
                • 330 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

Would it be proper just to wear a bride-to-be shirt? or something of that nature?

#9 LadyD

• 108 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:48 AM

Mine is supposed to be a suprise...even though I found out the date. Not sure if there is a theme though. Never thought of a specific outfit though.
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#10 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Mine is TODAY....and it's also a lingerie theme....I'm wearing a cute brown pencil skirt with a huge oversized brown belt and a white preppy blouse...looks good so far...FI said....WOW you look nice!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users