Sign in to follow this  
nicitica

What are you WEARING to your bridal shower?

my bridal shower is goign to be lingerie themed and a pink theme as well...i will be wear this tube top dress i foudn at wet seal for 18 buks!! its hot pink with a layer of black lace on top...so cute! and then they had some sale that the second item was for 1 penny!!! so got a second dress, black and white dress, and ill take that prob for the wedding, for the rehearsal dinner!

Mine is coming up soon as well! I have NO clue what to wear... it's still cold here! We're getting legally married tomorrow and I'm wearing a rose coloured blouse and winter white slacks, so maybe something like that... although a dress would be cute too.

i am wearing an all white circle dress, like lucille ball........my theme for my bridal shower is a tea party, everyone must wear lrg. hats, kinda like hats that u wear to the kentucky derby, its gonna b a blast

Mine is supposed to be a suprise...even though I found out the date. Not sure if there is a theme though. Never thought of a specific outfit though.

Mine is TODAY....and it's also a lingerie theme....I'm wearing a cute brown pencil skirt with a huge oversized brown belt and a white preppy blouse...looks good so far...FI said....WOW you look nice!!!!