William Sanchez Photography

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 b2b2011

• 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

With waiting so long to get the photos back, would you still recommend him? we are looking for a photog and I like williams work.

#32 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

Hmmmm....I'm 50/50 right now. The good pictures he took ARE really good but I feel (now looking back) he needed more guidance or ideas. Some pictures we look at and we wonder what was he thinking or envisioning?!

His style is awesome! And he has done alot of weddings since ours so you should be fine.

Be specific with your wishes :)

#33 julieswedding

• 89 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

A few of my daughters wedding photos taken at Aventura Spa Palace, we were very pleased with our photographer.:

#34 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

I sent him an email also...and I wish his prices were still the same cause he would have been #1. He's still in the running...so i'll see. His TTD price is alot better than my other #1.

#35 Ravywedding

• 183 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

Ladies, for some reason I cant find his site...I get the following error message in Spanish:
            This domain is expired
            If you are the owner of this domain, please contact shortly with registering entity
            Anyone have the right site?

#36 Guest_iluckie_*

• Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:50 AM

here is the right address for william blog http://www.williamsanchezblog.com/ he does a great job, I wouldn't doubt of his talent.

Good luck!!

#37 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:37 PM

Still waiting .......

#38 ncarolinadaisy

• 95 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by indy_chic 

Still waiting .......

You still have not got your pictures yet?!?!

October 28th 2010
                  EPM Here We Come!!

#39 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

No.  I think I've been more than patient.  I'm not really sure what's acceptable for destination photos but I'm really disappointed with how long this has taken.  He keeps telling me how busy he is with weddings - that disappoints me even more - the fact that he values new business more than existing business.  I suppose he hasn't learned yet that word of mouth goes a long way..... I referred quite a few girls in the beginning but I've stopped talking about him now :(

#40 Guest_iluckie_*

• Guests

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

it usually takes 2 or 2.5 months to get the pictures, since may to july is very high season!, so when you get a very good job, if you looked for a simple photo and no edition o too basic edition/post production so then you may get them in less than a month, we all get what we pay and I think William work is awasome as you said, a delay is nothing compared with lost the wedding photos, this is worst, in the other hand I have situations where american or canidian customs holds the CD/DVD for review, you know that copyright stuff, so I see no complication if this is a simple delay, not sure about your case but a delay is nothing compared with lost photos :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users