Sign in to follow this  
indy_chic

William Sanchez Photography

Hmmmm....I'm 50/50 right now. The good pictures he took ARE really good but I feel (now looking back) he needed more guidance or ideas. Some pictures we look at and we wonder what was he thinking or envisioning?!

His style is awesome! And he has done alot of weddings since ours so you should be fine.

Be specific with your wishes :)

I sent him an email also...and I wish his prices were still the same cause he would have been #1. He's still in the running...so i'll see. His TTD price is alot better than my other #1.

Ladies, for some reason I cant find his site...I get the following error message in Spanish:

This domain is expired

If you are the owner of this domain, please contact shortly with registering entity

Anyone have the right site?

No.  I think I've been more than patient.  I'm not really sure what's acceptable for destination photos but I'm really disappointed with how long this has taken.  He keeps telling me how busy he is with weddings - that disappoints me even more - the fact that he values new business more than existing business.  I suppose he hasn't learned yet that word of mouth goes a long way..... I referred quite a few girls in the beginning but I've stopped talking about him now :(

Guest iluckie

it usually takes 2 or 2.5 months to get the pictures, since may to july is very high season!, so when you get a very good job, if you looked for a simple photo and no edition o too basic edition/post production so then you may get them in less than a month, we all get what we pay and I think William work is awasome as you said, a delay is nothing compared with lost the wedding photos, this is worst, in the other hand I have situations where american or canidian customs holds the CD/DVD for review, you know that copyright stuff, so I see no complication if this is a simple delay, not sure about your case but a delay is nothing compared with lost photos :S