Sign in to follow this  
indy_chic

William Sanchez Photography

I never heard about him...but it is not a reason to dislike him...anyway about his quality-prices , he seems to me pretty expansive to compare to other photographers we usually we work with...Well maybe he is better respect to his portfolio.

Really? I thought is prices were incredible! I searched this site for months and I couldn't find a photographer for under $2500, and in most cases that was for 5 hours of wedding photography and a trash the dress. You get a full day of photography and a trash the dress anywhere (cenote/beach) for $1550 with him, and he takes amazing photographs. I love the expressions he catches on the bride and grooms faces. Maybe it just depends on the photostyle you are looking for, but I think his meshes well with what I look for in pictures. And there was no way I could justify spending enough money to book with Del Sol, Elizabeth Medina, Claudia Rodriguez or Moments that Matter. They ALL take breathtaking photos, but it just wasn't in our budget. I feel I got very lucky finding William Sanchez :) Just my two cents.

Indy chic, we discussed him a few weeks ago. I did contact him and he responded with his pricing and links to his portraits. I think I'm going to book him. Did you have to pay a night stay for him at MP? And also, how many prints does he provide?

You do have to pay for a night at the hotel for him and his assistant as he is traveling about 4 hours + away, but only for one night. Also, it says for 6 hours you get about 360 fine-art retouched prints and for 8 hours you get 460 prints.

yes, he said he does not ship prints. So I guess we're responsible for printing photo's from the digitals he provides? I wonder if that ends up being pricey?? What do you think?

I know you can make your own personalized photo albums (professional quality) on shutterfly and snapfish websites (and many more). They have lots of options. I imagine it would be much cheaper, except you have to use your own time and creativity.

Costs of prints will really depend on what size you are looking for. 4x6 are usually 10 cents on those sites, but other sizes are more expensive. I'm not sure how much a photo album costs to make, but I'd say minimum of $20, but you'd really have to ask someone with experience. It will all be brand new to me once I receive my photos, hopefully one of my artsy friends can lend me their time and help :)

Yes - As Ocean Wonderland mentioned, you do have to book a room. I've said it from the beginning - looks like great quality, with great prices. We leave next weekend, returning on the 25th. We will not have any photos as he will have to edit but I'll share as soon as I get some :)