Sunday Ceremony Allowed?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:21 AM

Hi Ladies!

Anyone know of any resorts in the Mayan Riviera / Cancun area that allows or perform a SYMBOLIC beach ceremony on a Sunday??

Many websites state they don't perform actual ceremonies on Sundays - however, I've heard there are some resorts do let symbolic ceremonies be performed on Sunday, any truth to that?

We're in the middle of picking a resort, so for the Royal Playa Del Carmen seems to fit nicely, but just looking at more budget-friendly possibilities....

Thanks!

#2 indy_chic

indy_chic
    • 336 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Yes......mines on a Sunday @ Moon Palace (symbolic)

#3 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

anything i've looked into you cant get married on sunday or a mexican holiday, and you cant get married on a tuesday for a catholic wedding.... but you might end up having to just call or email the wedding coordinator
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#4 rosieposie

rosieposie
        • 649 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nmurch
          anything i've looked into you cant get married on sunday or a mexican holiday, and you cant get married on a tuesday for a catholic wedding.... but you might end up having to just call or email the wedding coordinator
          Hmm...Thanks. I'm hoping that since I'm not having a legal marriage there, it would be okay...I guess I'll email the WC for whichever hotel I choose and let them know its symbolic I'm looking for.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by indy_chic
          Yes......mines on a Sunday @ Moon Palace (symbolic)
          Thanks! That makes me feel lots better!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users