Deciding on Table numbers/names...help me choose! :)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:04 AM

Ok, I am starting to get all my printing items together for a friend of mine to design and make pretty for me :).

What to do about table numbers names!! I have 3 ideas and just cant decide which one I like best! I like them all for different reasons. Which do you like...

#1, (each table will have a different number mile marker from The US1 in the Florida Keys the island we fell in love :).)
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 (These numbers will be drawn in the sand with other beach elements in the photos, starfish, sand dollars, flip flops, shells, etc., each picture will be a different number and element)

#3 (These will be named after different islands in the Florida Keys, there are so many to choose from but we have picked a few that really represent us or the keys we have visited... Key West, Fiesta Key, Friend Key, Panhandle Key, Pelican Key, Camp Key, Sunshine Key, Wahoo Key, Three Sisters Key, Sunset Cove, Long Island, Islamorada, Little Conch Key, Bowlegs Key.)

#2 Ashlynn039

• 355 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

I like option number 3 the best, but option number 1 is a very close second! I think either way you can't go wrong.. all great ideas :)

#3 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

I like 3 the best. 1 and 3 are the most original, but I'm leaning towards 3

#4 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Yep, I'm lovin' idea #3, as well!

Very cute, and I'm sure your guests find it adorable also..but if you don't go with #3, I really like the look of #2

#5 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Why not use a mixture of all of them?? they are all great!

#6 boscobel

• VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

I chose the mile markers b/c it's the most original. I've never seen that idea before. The only problem I see with it is that it's not the most "formal" option, so I guess it depends on what you want.

#7 bridej9

• 180 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:22 PM

They are all good ideas, I like #3 best a great alternative then just "numbers" and #1 I haven't seem before so a great idea also - I vote for #3

#8 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

I like option 1. I think it's fun and original. It's perfect if your wedding is fun and casual. If you're having a more formal reception though, I'd go with choice #3. It's all about creating a theme. Once you've picked a venue and centerpieces, the decision will be easier to see what blends the best. Very unique choices though. :) Good luck deciding.

#9 inanna

• 54 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

I love idea #3 - different islands in the Keys, especially if many of your guests are driving down to Key West from Miami. They'll definitely remember a lot of the Key names from their drive. Such a cool, unique idea!

#10 NyBeachBride

• 295 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

i love 3, very classy, and i 2 comes in 2ns choice :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users