Sign in to follow this  
Tilly in the Sun

my dog cake topper!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhabas View Post
I love it! does she just do general breeds? We have two rescue mixed breeds. Does she look at pics of your dogs?
Yes she asked for pictures of both dogs ( I sent her two of each ). She also asked for a picture of our cake topper so they would mesh well. In our cake topper it's a bride and groom laying on the beach, so she suggested to have the dogs laying down beside us

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
Wow i love it!! thats awesome!

How long did the seller take to make it?

Thanks
Thanks! I got the order finalized yesterday and she has my dogs scheduled to be made for April 22..so I guess she is about two months out with orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnbrmy View Post
thats adorable! I'm having the same issues, not having my chihuahuas with us. If you don't mind me asking howmuch did she charge for this?
she wants a $20 deposit. It looks like they are usually around $55 but it depends on what you want in it (ie pam tree, beach, dogs, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnbrmy View Post
thats adorable! I'm having the same issues, not having my chihuahuas with us. If you don't mind me asking howmuch did she charge for this?
Ours came to $20 for both, but that is because we are just having the dogs made - not us (we already have a beachy bride and groom cake topper) I paid through Paypal