RIU Montego Bay rate sale

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 blumenthale

blumenthale
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi Ladies-
    RIU just posted some rate decreases on their website. The decreases are for certain travel dates so go check it out. I just had my TA rebook us and my guests and we saved an average of $500 per couple. I did not check to see if the other RIU's in Jamaica are also having sales but take a look non Montego Bay brides. Good luck!

#2 blumenthale

blumenthale
    • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hi- just posted in the general Jamaica forum but RIU just posted reduced rates on their website, check your resort and travel dates then see if you can rebook your trips. We just had our TA rebook and we saved $500. And, we had the TA rebook the other guests and they saved too. Good luck!

#3 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
      • 260 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by blumenthale
        Hi Ladies-
        RIU just posted some rate decreases on their website. The decreases are for certain travel dates so go check it out. I just had my TA rebook us and my guests and we saved an average of $500 per couple. I did not check to see if the other RIU's in Jamaica are also having sales but take a look non Montego Bay brides. Good luck!
        Wow! That's cool!
        I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#4 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
        • 1,114 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

Haha, I just posted this in the Riviera Maya section. FI and I just saved 875! Our entire group ended up getting rebooked for this rate.
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#5 One Love Brownie

One Love Brownie
          • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

That's great. Thanks for sharing. Im hoping this also reflects in the UK travel agents prices.

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:20 PM

I'm going to merge all the threads about this since it's not necessary to be posted in different subforums...

#7 SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride
              • Banned
              • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:31 AM

Are you getting married at a church not at the resort ? wow that is great

#8 SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride
                • Banned
                • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:32 AM

I will check and make sure all my friends know about this///Thanks

#9 MissHoneyBee

MissHoneyBee
                  • 82 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

Grrr. My travel agent told me there was a one week sale going on and I was so excited until she called back and said she was looking at the rates for the wrong year. :-)

Oh well, it was nice to think I'd have $800 more in the bank.

Together we can conquer the world.
                    M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users