Photo

Majestic Elegance wedding review – January 2010

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 levannwedding

levannwedding
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

They offer a free dinner in the restaurants with everyone else. If you want a private dinner it is an extra cost. We chose the private dinner on the beach and it is 65/person plus 26% just for food. It is quite pricey. 

#22 LilRebel

LilRebel
    • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

Thank you so much for the review! It is getting closer and closer to the date and i'm beginning to worry a bit...

But I'm so happy your day was amazing!

#23 melissabrian

melissabrian
      • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:43 AM

Thanks for the review! We're planning our DW at the Majestic Elegance June 10, 2011. You mentioned the Disco room was small and loud? We haven't decided whether we are doing a private reception or making reservations at one of the restaurants. Let me know! Thanks :)

#24 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

Anyone consider having it the conference room??

You have to negotiate everything....

#25 islandbride8

islandbride8
          • 315 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

The prices are crazy ridiculous!  My DH and I are getting married there June 29, 2011. We are having the semi-private dinner at Asadito (free for up to 60 guests).  After that we rented the wet bar and sound system ($550 for both).  We are bringing our IPOD and playing our own music.  We are going to pay $5 pp/hr for beer/wine/champagne/sodas.

#26 fmichelle

fmichelle
            • 298 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

Thank you for a great review!  Although we're getting married at Excellence, we're moving to the Elegance for our honeymoon. It's great to hear that the upgrade to the Elegance Club is worth it. We are looking forward to it!

#27 wife2be

wife2be
              • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:22 AM

I am thinking of doing the reception on the beach with dinner. Did you already do this or are you going to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users