26 replies to this topic

#11 heidilynn28

• 111 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

Thx for the info!

#12 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:25 PM

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great time!

#13 mekanabr

• 537 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

Thanks for sharing and congrats! I would love to see pics too! :)

#14 trance_angelx0x

• 198 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by heidilynn28
          Great review! I emailed the Elegance for info on their package, but no answer yet. Question: did you have to pay extra for the dinner reservations in the restaurant? If so, how much because they don't seem to offer a dinner in their package.. :/
          It's not stated in the list but it is included. You can either go to the Asadito (Steak House) or See and Sea (Seafood). To note: it's not a private dinner but it's semi-private, people weren't sitting beside us at all so we felt like we were alone in the restaurant!

#15 YIweddings

• 173 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

Great review. It is really helpful to read about actual experiences from the resort you plan on going to. I will be at the Majestic Colonial but since they are very similar I expect a similar day.
            Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#16 Littleone77

• 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

Congrats......thanks so much for sharing!

#17 fisheraa

• 28 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hi... I am hoping that someone can help me in regards to the sound system for the ceremony. Do the wedding coordinators handle this? Are we supposed to bring a CD/Ipod with our music? Or do we choose from the resorts collection?

Also, did you have anything shipped to Punta Cana or bring it all in with you while flying?

Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

#18 chendy901

• 52 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

I know they will provide something to play your music if you want to.  I think there is a small charge.  I'm hoping to bring everything with me as well as the people I know flying in.

#19 DRwedgal2011

• 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but am also planning a DW in Punta Cana and was considering the Majestic Elegance. Their wedding package listed on their website seems minimal compared to others I've seen, so does anyone know how large a party the wedding package can accomodate re: the semi-private dinner reception, cake, decorations, etc? Thanks for any information! :) Mek

#20 katierenae

• 117 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

Congrats and great review!  Here's to a very happy and healthy marriage!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users