Photo

SusieQ's Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Review

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 debbmach

debbmach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

what a great review...glad to hear you had an awesome time!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#12 swong

swong
    • 169 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:40 AM

Congratulations SusieQ!! Can't believe you are back! Thanks for the review!
      Scarlett

#13 Julie2011

Julie2011
      • 60 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:53 PM

Sounds great...Thanks for the Review

#14 swong

swong
        • 169 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hi SuzieQ, Since you are the most recent GBP bride back, you are probably the best person to answer my questions if you don't mind :) How long does it take to travel from the Airport to the site? Do they serve any drinks during the ride? And did you have a welcome reception right when you arrived the resort?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions
          Scarlett

#15 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by swong
            Hi SuzieQ, Since you are the most recent GBP bride back, you are probably the best person to answer my questions if you don't mind :) How long does it take to travel from the Airport to the site? Do they serve any drinks during the ride? And did you have a welcome reception right when you arrived the resort?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions
            Hi Bella,
            Ask any questions you need answers to... I would be so happy to help you...
            The airport ride can be just under 90 minutes if you go direct to the resort without other resort stops. My travel to the resort this time was direct so just under 90 minutes. Three years ago it took over two hours because we stopped for other resorts.

The travel to the resort and drinks... Ok I am assuming beer Not all buses have beer on them... Ours did, however Sunwing travels didn't get beer, my brother traveled with Sunwing... However you can ask the bus driver if they have beer, if not there is a beer stand right next to the bus pick up station at $3.00 a beer.

I did not have a reception the first night I arrived because I came in two days early. My group arrived on the Friday and I just reserved a large section in the lobby bar and we met for drinks before dinner and did the introdutions for those who didn't know each other and I gave out my OOT bags. Most everyone went to the buffet that night and we ended up back at the lobby bar for about a hour....Everyone was pretty tired...

PM if you have anymore questions
            Sue

#16 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

great review girl but where are the pics!? hellooooooooooo, we're pic whores over here!!lol congrats again MRS!!!!

#17 Erica_Bellerive

Erica_Bellerive
              • 104 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

wow thanks.....so excited :)
                Married April 28, 2010

Bahia Principe Coba Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati....28-10-a-59626/Our Wedding (Non-Professional) http://s864.photobuc....view=slideshow

#18 tanyam

tanyam
                • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

Awesome review! I am planning my wedding in mexico next year and I was thinking about getting married at the Tulum and your review was very helpful!
                  Please email me some pictures and advice (tanya_vince_wedding@hotmail.com) I would LOVE to hear more about the wedding and see some pictures!

#19 xcitedbride

xcitedbride
                  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

Thanks for posting your review on the resort. We picked GBP Tulum for our DW. Looking fwd to seeing your photos.

#20 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

Congratulations Susie! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see some pics! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users