Las Caletas Email Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

I emailed Nicole last Saturday. Just wondering how long she usually takes to respond to your emails...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

well she's on vacation until Aug I think. but not sure if Kelly (or someone else) is checking her emails. Nicole was always really great - it would depend on if she was at Caletas or not - but at most it was a couple days - sometimes right away.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

Ooooh, ok. Thanks :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

they responded to my first email in a few days. after that it's usually only a day or two at the most

did you fill out the online wedding request form?

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt
            they responded to my first email in a few days. after that it's usually only a day or two at the most

did you fill out the online wedding request form?
            No, Tammy just gave me Nicole's email. I just want to set up a day trip while we're down there. Man, I bet I'm gonna find so many awesome places in PV it's going to be hard to decide!!!! Hopefully there will be one place where we'll "just know". That's what I'm envisioning. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

that wedding planner thing they have you fill out is pretty cool too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users