Photo

KittenHeart's Passport Invites by Ana De Roux

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#11 becks1581

becks1581
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Wow...your guests are going to be floored! They definitely seem to capture the feel and theme of your wedding. Congrats--I'm inspired :-)

#12 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Amy, they are beautiful!!! Congrats. I wish I had the patience to perfect things the way you do. What a masterpeice.

#13 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
      • 450 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Those look amazing! They are so original and you can tell you put a lot of effort into them!! If I was a guest I would be sooo excited to get something like that in the mail!!

#14 Carolyn

Carolyn
        • 1,235 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

They came out beautiful. Amazing work.

#15 loua4

loua4
          • 397 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

Those are super cute and beautiful! You should be so happy. congrats.

#16 Less is more

Less is more
            • 154 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

Hey ladies,
              Thanks for the warm welcome! I am soooo excited to get started and ready to plan plan plan and plan some more. I have been following the blog so I knew that finding an awesome TA was the first important thing to do. So far so good. I am extremely busy so i decided to use destinationweddings.com. So far it has been wonderful. I have a great DWTA that specializes in destination weddings so she was really informed on the ins and outs in the planning process. What sold us on Azul was a webinar they offered. My FI really liked what he saw and got excited and more importantly involved in the planning.
              We sent off for our group contract thursday so we should have that done sometime this week and loaded onto our website for our guest to book. Laurie (DWTA) is on top of her emails and calls. We have talked almost on a weekly bases ( because i worry about everything!!!) and she has been extremely nice. I hope it continues to be this nice.

You all can check out our website and let me know what you think. Its destinationweddings.com and the passcode : lowedding my last name is Thomas.

I will try to upload my save the dates here soon.

Kittenhart: Absolutely love your passport invites!!!. I went basic with the save the dates so I can do passport invites. Yours gives me goosebumps!! Congrats

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

#17 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

Thank you girls so much, I put a lot of effort in them and it feels good to finally get them done! :)

#18 taylorwd

taylorwd
                • 932 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Less is more
                  Hey ladies,
                  Thanks for the warm welcome! I am soooo excited to get started and ready to plan plan plan and plan some more. I have been following the blog so I knew that finding an awesome TA was the first important thing to do. So far so good. I am extremely busy so i decided to use destinationweddings.com. So far it has been wonderful. I have a great DWTA that specializes in destination weddings so she was really informed on the ins and outs in the planning process. What sold us on Azul was a webinar they offered. My FI really liked what he saw and got excited and more importantly involved in the planning.
                  Which Azul did you choose?

#19 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

Gorgeous! Love the details on everything!

#20 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:56 AM

Woop woop!! :)

(I've replied to you properly in our thread!!) lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users