Sign in to follow this  
KittenHeart

KittenHeart's Passport Invites by Ana De Roux

After 7 months of working on these bad boys my invitations were finally completed and dropped in the mail about an hour ago!

Thanks to all you creative BDW brides out there who gave me inspiration as I had never even heard of a passport invitation before this forum. I took inspiration from many of you and I always appreciate when all of your share your creativeness with us so I'm excited I get share mine back! smile03.gif

The AMAZING BDW forum vendor Ana De Roux (AnaCGarcia) worked tirelessly with me on these for many months and put up with my millions of changes and revisions and ideas; it was a great pleasure to work with her. I HIGHLY recommend her, she’s prompt and talented and I couldn’t have done this without her.

I spent time collecting vintage US stamps, for probably the past year now to use on my invitations. I love stamps, especially old ones! I also found an Etsy seller that found years and years of newspapers in her house from the 50’s and 60’s and had her make me envelope liners. She was a dream to work with and even picked out portions of the newspaper that were wedding appropriate, Etsy name ColShelly.

My wedding is vintage inspired birds and trees, sage green, black & off white are my colors.

Click the image to open in full size.

Amy, they're absolutely wonderful!! I love the vintage feel & all of the great stamps! Also love the lined envelopes! Congrats on getting them out & kudos to Ana for making them!