Photo

Hey Jilly, did you buy the parasols?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:33 AM

While we are asking Jilly questions, did you buy your hair flowers? I posted mine for you to see, and to compare the colour.

#12 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

After seeing Anny's wedding, I am so getting parasols for my guests.

I was initially just getting them for the junior bridesmaids, but the sun is gonna be horrible in July that I want my guests to be somewhat comfy!

I need to get a tall enough suitcase to take them over there though.

#13 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:09 AM

What about a duffle bag with lots of padding around the parasols? I think the handles are23 or 24" so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonfly
          While we are asking Jilly questions, did you buy your hair flowers? I posted mine for you to see, and to compare the colour.
          lol, you're so funny! I haven't yet, but they look really nice, I've just been postponing buying anything until after vaca. I'll let you know though, I can't wait to see how yours look!

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizzy
            What about a duffle bag with lots of padding around the parasols? I think the handles are23 or 24" so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
            Good idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users