Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

WENDY (wfarrens)!!

hahah I second that Tammy!! I can't wait to hear about the Riu! I'm looking forward to some opinions before I book it since i'm kinda having second thoughts!! aaahhh worried2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
are you going to make us wait forever!! we want pics and a review!! pinkie.gif

how was riu?!
I am solely responsible for Wendy not showing her wedding photos, I have not finished them. I will do that in about 3 or 4 more days. Wendy decided to have me there for 8 hours so I came up with about 1,300 photos, so you can understand that it is not that fast to deliver that amount of shots, specially since I like to deliver them with the best results.

Take care girls.
Juan Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANCARLOST View Post
I am solely responsible for Wendy not showing her wedding photos, I have not finished them. I will do that in about 3 or 4 more days. Wendy decided to have me there for 8 hours so I came up with about 1,300 photos, so you can understand that it is not that fast to deliver that amount of shots, specially since I like to deliver them with the best results.

Take care girls.
Juan Carlos

YEAH JUAN's BACK... I'm dieing now to see these pictures. Juan I was on your website again today looking at your work. 1-pray.gif Can't wait to see your newest wedding pictures.

Quote:

Take care girls.
Juan Carlos

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! 8 hours worth of Juan's pictures! I can't wait...

Hey Juan, good to see you on the forum again, I saw the newest slideshow on your website, looks great as always!

Quote:

Take care girls.
Juan Carlos

juan, great to see you on!!1-pray.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
Ok I've been waiting... did I miss a post somewhere? Are the pics up?stupid.gif

she posted a review and a few pics...pics in the pics folder...review in pf