Dreams Los Cabos WC Shout Out

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

One of the common themes I noticed on this website is that brides are having issues with onsite WCs not get back to them very quickly. I just wanted to give a shout out to Yarai at Dreams Los Cabos. Yarai has been very helpful in my booking at Dreams Los Cabos. She responds to my emails promptly and provides helpful information. I have also called her several times and she always answers the phone and will always answer my questions. She is also great about sending me info when I request it. She was also super quick in booking the minister I wanted right away. My wedding is not until October, 2010 but so far she has been really fantastic in assisting me.

I just wanted to let other brides know. If you are interested in Dreams Los Cabos, my experience with WC Yarai has been great!

#2 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

Mods, I just realized there is a spelling mistake in the title of this thread, any assistance in editing that would be greatly aprreciated!!

#3 ilyczko

• Banned
      • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hello Cindy ,

Can you give out her email address. My wedding is in Dreams Cabos oct 20 2010 and would love to get in contact with Yarai

#4 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

I would have to jump on the Yarai praise bandwagon. She was my WC as well and was super helpful and accomodating throughout my stay at the resort this past weekend (Vday) she even helped with booking problems when my guests showed up and needed the rooms changed to different peoples names because of flight cancellations and delays (17 of my guests couldn't make it LAST minute due to weather conditions in NY and Atl) She had me at ease and assured me tht even though the number of people didn't arrive as expected that my wedding would still be beautiful and BEAUTIFUL it was! Yarai is GREAT!!!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#5 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

Vdaybride, so glad to hear that she helped you too!!

Iwona, her info is:

Yarai Peregrino Quijano
            Groups and Weddings Coordinator- Coordinadora de Grupos y Boda
            Ph: +52.624.145.7670
            Fax: +52.624.144.0217
            "Unlimited Luxury. A New and Better Way to Have it All"
            Dreams Resorts & Spas: Unlimited Luxury

#6 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

I had a great experience with Yarai as well! She is so sweet and was great to work with.

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

all of the wedding coordinators at dreams are great. i have worked with them all. i suggest you work with the wedding coordinator assigned to you because if you chose one that is not working on your wedding date, there is a higher potential for error, communication issues, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:56 PM

I have been working with Mariana for my July 2010 wedding and she has been absolutely wonderful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users