Photo

Yellow bridesmaid dresses – Suggestions Please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mykidsmomtx

mykidsmomtx
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

The bride is wearing an off-white dress.

The 4 bridesmaids will be wearing canary yellow dresses. Everyone is picking their own dress since they live so far apart. This way each bridesmaid can pick a dress that best fits her shape.

We are trying to decide the best color for the groom & groomsmean. We know we don’t want suits and ties. We are thinking khaki pants (linen drawstring or cotton khakis) but are struggling with shirt options.

Our shirt options so far are white, yellow, blue, lavender or brown. Or should we go with a printed tropical short sleeve shirt?

We like the look of the long sleeve shirt (untucked) with the sleeves rolled up with a white shirt underneath. The groom will wear the same color as the groomsmen but he will be the only one with a boutonniere.

We aren’t set on anything yet so thoughts, suggestions, or words to the wise are very much appreciated!

#2 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

I think the blue would look really nice with the yellow and with a blue long sleeve shirt, sleeves rolled up with khaki pants it would give you a preppy nautical look.

#3 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
      • 233 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

Hey there,

If you want I can send you some images of some of the weddings I did on the beach. you can email me at-

weddings@litratophoto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users