Disney Kirstie Kelly Jasmine dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cheri

Cheri
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hi Girls!
    My indecisiveness could be your gain. I bought 4 wedding dresses--I know a little extreme-- but I have made my decison and the Kirstie Kelly gets to move on to someone else who loves it like I do. It's labeled size 16, street size 14. This gown was ordered with 2x extra length to work for a bride a little over 6' tall. I am 5'5" so I was just going to have it altered to fit. A master seamtress told me this dress can be altered down 3 sizes easily. It Champagne in color and the material is chiffon and satin. Purchased in 2009, still has original tags.
    The original owner wore this at an outdoor wedding so the bottom 4 inches or so have some markings which I was told could be taken out with "wet" cleaning. This wasn't an issue for me since I was going to have the bottom cut off anyway.
    "This enchanting collection reflects Jasmine's bohemian spirit. Gown draped in chiffon and satin. Celestial pleated bodice with classic empire seam. Chiffon skirt drapes dramatically in back."
    This gown sells new for $2300-2700, depending where you purchase it. I'm trying to regain what I paid so I'm asking $1300. May consider offers--this wedding stuff is getting expensive!!
    I'm having trouble uploading photos of the dress, but I can either email some to you or you can do a google search and find photos of the dress. It truly is a spectacular dress. Perfect for beach wedding.

#2 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
    • 401 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:25 PM

That is a beautiful dress! I was looking at those Disney dresses when I first started my search. It would be great for a beach wedding. Way out of my budget though, but good luck. Im sure you will get a buyer for it.
      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#3 Cheri

Cheri
      • 110 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cheri
        Hi Girls!
        My indecisiveness could be your gain. I bought 4 wedding dresses--I know a little extreme-- but I have made my decison and the Kirstie Kelly gets to move on to someone else who loves it like I do. It's labeled size 16, street size 14. This gown was ordered with 2x extra length to work for a bride a little over 6' tall. I am 5'5" so I was just going to have it altered to fit. A master seamtress told me this dress can be altered down 3 sizes easily. It Champagne in color and the material is chiffon and satin. Purchased in 2009, still has original tags.
        The original owner wore this at an outdoor wedding so the bottom 4 inches or so have some markings which I was told could be taken out with "wet" cleaning. This wasn't an issue for me since I was going to have the bottom cut off anyway.
        "This enchanting collection reflects Jasmine's bohemian spirit. Gown draped in chiffon and satin. Celestial pleated bodice with classic empire seam. Chiffon skirt drapes dramatically in back."
        This gown sells new for $2300-2700, depending where you purchase it. I'm trying to regain what I paid so I'm asking $1300. May consider offers--this wedding stuff is getting expensive!!
        I'm having trouble uploading photos of the dress, but I can either email some to you or you can do a google search and find photos of the dress. It truly is a spectacular dress. Perfect for beach wedding.
        I really would like to pass this on to someone else who will love it so I'm lowering the price to $1000!! It truly is a beautiful gown. Let me know if you have any questions!

#4 Cheri

Cheri
        • 110 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
          I really would like to pass this on to someone else who will love it so I'm lowering the price to $1000!! It truly is a beautiful gown. Let me know if you have any questions!
          I am soooo over budget with this wedding I feel like puking right now! Someone please make me an offer!!!!

#5 Cheri

Cheri
          • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
            I am soooo over budget with this wedding I feel like puking right now! Someone please make me an offer!!!!
            Also selling a Mon Cheri style # 18107 grecain gown for $325. Never worn or altered. Originally was going to use for my TTD session but am going a different way completely. Size 12, white.

#6 Cheri

Cheri
            • 110 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

Sold The Mon Cheri gown, but still have the Disney Kirstie Kelly. Sells new for $2300. Make me an offer!!!

#7 Cheri

Cheri
              • 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                Sold The Mon Cheri gown, but still have the Disney Kirstie Kelly. Sells new for $2300. Make me an offer!!!
                $650 and it's yours!

#8 caitydids

caitydids
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

Is the dress still available?  I'm interested, but would need to talk to a tailor first as I am a size 2 and want to make sure altering it would not totally ruin the way the dress hangs.

#9 shopper

shopper
                  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

hi there

my daughter is getting married and just loves this dress, is it still for sale. i live in the uk. do you have pictures etc, she is a size uk12. thanks

#10 kdanae88

kdanae88
                    • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

Is the dress still available?! I am very interested!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users