Photo

Finishing Touches is now available

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Julie H

Julie H
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.

#42 kelly1214

kelly1214
    • 92 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julie H
      Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.
      Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.

#43 Julie H

Julie H
      • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kelly1214
        Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.
        I have my invoice right here and it's $60 a person $30 for children for the 3hr reception. WITH A GROUP BOOKING!

#44 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

Has to be a group or group code booking with at least 10 rooms-double occupancy, staying for 3 nights and the purchase of the 75.00, 3 hr reception and then yes they will take 15.00 off per adult!

#45 delnel24

delnel24
          • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

I have a group wedding with 40 guests and they said we will get the 30 minute reception for all guests free or they will take off $15 for the 3 hour reception. :)

#46 Girasole

Girasole
            • 757 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:38 AM

Kelly, we have a small group & we had to pay the additional for everyone other than us & 2 guests but we decided to upgrade to the 1 hr cocktail reception so it was $250 plus I upgraded my flowers to the roses which cost $350 (ish).

Jenn, we are going with just the cake but I know I asked them if we can add an additional tier (my FI LOVES cake!) and they said all they could do was a sheet cake for $100 which I thought was ridiculous since I just wanted a small round 10 inch cake for him to take back to our room for the few days after our wedding.
              Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#47 thewittybunny

thewittybunny
              • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:43 AM

I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website.

Thanks so much in advance!

#48 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                • 196 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by thewittybunny
                  I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website.

Thanks so much in advance!
                  I can send you the one that I have from 2/5/10. I think there might be an updated one since then but this will give you a start. PM me your email.

Also, your TA should have a copy of this to give you so should your WC for that matter!! Where are you getting married? Did one of the WC in Miami tell you that?
                  Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#49 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
                  • 234 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hey ladies! I have the newest finishing touches catalog that came out recently PM me your email address and I can send it to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users