Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

Finishing Touches is now available

Recommended Posts

Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie H View Post
Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.
Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1214 View Post
Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.
I have my invoice right here and it's $60 a person $30 for children for the 3hr reception. WITH A GROUP BOOKING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has to be a group or group code booking with at least 10 rooms-double occupancy, staying for 3 nights and the purchase of the 75.00, 3 hr reception and then yes they will take 15.00 off per adult!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a group wedding with 40 guests and they said we will get the 30 minute reception for all guests free or they will take off $15 for the 3 hour reception. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly, we have a small group & we had to pay the additional for everyone other than us & 2 guests but we decided to upgrade to the 1 hr cocktail reception so it was $250 plus I upgraded my flowers to the roses which cost $350 (ish).

 

Jenn, we are going with just the cake but I know I asked them if we can add an additional tier (my FI LOVES cake!) and they said all they could do was a sheet cake for $100 which I thought was ridiculous since I just wanted a small round 10 inch cake for him to take back to our room for the few days after our wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website. pokestick.gif

 

Thanks so much in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewittybunny View Post
I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website. pokestick.gif

Thanks so much in advance!
I can send you the one that I have from 2/5/10. I think there might be an updated one since then but this will give you a start. PM me your email.

Also, your TA should have a copy of this to give you so should your WC for that matter!! Where are you getting married? Did one of the WC in Miami tell you that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×