Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

Finishing Touches is now available

Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie H View Post
Hi! Have you seen the Finishing Touches? They were supposed to have an additional flower section a long time ago. It's been interesting... They have pictures of the cupcakes and they are listed at $36 a dozen. I do know if you have a group wedding they will comp you the $15 dollar a person towards a longer reception. Were having the 3hr and paying $60 a person instead of the listed $75. I've found they will do anything for price we've just picked the things most important to us.
Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1214 View Post
Pretty sure they won't comp you the $15 for the $75 reception.
I have my invoice right here and it's $60 a person $30 for children for the 3hr reception. WITH A GROUP BOOKING!

Has to be a group or group code booking with at least 10 rooms-double occupancy, staying for 3 nights and the purchase of the 75.00, 3 hr reception and then yes they will take 15.00 off per adult!

I have a group wedding with 40 guests and they said we will get the 30 minute reception for all guests free or they will take off $15 for the 3 hour reception. :)

Kelly, we have a small group & we had to pay the additional for everyone other than us & 2 guests but we decided to upgrade to the 1 hr cocktail reception so it was $250 plus I upgraded my flowers to the roses which cost $350 (ish).

Jenn, we are going with just the cake but I know I asked them if we can add an additional tier (my FI LOVES cake!) and they said all they could do was a sheet cake for $100 which I thought was ridiculous since I just wanted a small round 10 inch cake for him to take back to our room for the few days after our wedding.

I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website. pokestick.gif

Thanks so much in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewittybunny View Post
I haven't been able to get a Finishing Touches catalogue. Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get one or where to look for one? I asked my WC if there was anything like this available and she told me no, that everything was listed on the Sandals website. pokestick.gif

Thanks so much in advance!
I can send you the one that I have from 2/5/10. I think there might be an updated one since then but this will give you a start. PM me your email.

Also, your TA should have a copy of this to give you so should your WC for that matter!! Where are you getting married? Did one of the WC in Miami tell you that?